Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They will do fine. I don't think that retooling is as hard in college as it is in the pros.

I somewhat disagree. I think recruiting is a big part of being successful in college football. The talent difference between those O lineman and those who replace them could make a difference.

I somewhat disagree. I think recruiting is a big part of being successful in college football. The talent difference between those O lineman and those who replace them could make a difference.

Oh sure. There is a big chance of that. But with the structure of college teams. The guys filling those spots may be game ready from day one.

WTF was that???

You do realize that you come across as a bandwagoning front runner right?

Bandwagon who? I will always root for my conference. Always have and always will. That puts me on no bandwagon. That puts me doing the exact same thing I've done everything I started watching football back when I was a child. I'll say the same thing now that I said since the season started and the same thing that I've always said. I will root for any SEC team that is not playing Tennessee.

Well, except for Florida. If Florida we're playing Notre Dame right now I would be yelling go Irish.

Damum! The QB & center have to fight each other to show some defense :beat-up:

Bandwagon who? I will always root for my conference. Always have and always will. That puts me on no bandwagon. That puts me doing the exact same thing I've done everything I started watching football back when I was a child. I'll say the same thing now that I said since the season started and the same thing that I've always said. I will root for any SEC team that is not playing Tennessee.

Well, except for Florida. If Florida we're playing Notre Dame right now I would be yelling go Irish.

Do you see how that sounds exactly like bandwagoning? You built yourself a method to always root for a good team.

Dude, you need to chill. You rant and rave nonstop about the SEC and let anyone else with a contrarian thought in here have it, getting a little back at you is going to happen, deal with it and move on.

On a side note, McCarron, don't yell at your center dude. Trust me.

What was that all about? I don't think AJ wins that match up.

Damum! The QB & center have to fight each other to show some defense :beat-up:

It's sad that I the most contact McCarron has seen all night.

Dude, you need to chill. You rant and rave nonstop about the SEC and let anyone else with a contrarian thought in here have it, getting a little back at you is going to happen, deal with it and move on.

On a side note, McCarron, don't yell at your center dude. Trust me.

Something tells me the center is going to cut a gasser in McCarrons face next time he is under center.

Something tells me the center is going to cut a gasser in McCarrons face next time he is under center.

No no no. Matador block man

Hahaha that would suck.

This is why you don't piss off/embarass your oline. Its a fact.

You've seen the Longest Yard? Go HAM by yourself! Haha.

The first person to say that Alabama could compete with the worst NFL team should be banned from the 19th Hole sub forum.

Roll Tide y'all.

I was going to reply with something else but forget it. Blugold, I get what you're saying. If that's the way you see it then that's cool. It's your opinion.

Jman, I agree with you. I'm a loudmouth fan and therefore expect haggling.

Other than that. Sorry football puts me in bad form. Sorry for being an ass, fellas. Have a good night all and enjoy the rest of the game. I'm walking into Roger Dunn now and will try to return to the forum later when the bad side of me has resided.

The first person to say that Alabama could compete with the worst NFL team should be banned from the 19th Hole sub forum.

They could beat the Chiefs...
/sarcasm

Go Irish YAY. Oh wait.....

So that's it for another year. I am already ready for college football to begin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back