Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You and me both Joe! I've had my eyes on them since they came out and I have yet to hit one. What shaft you thinking?

Was thinking of the stock x stiff project x. Maybe the 14.5 degree

Absolute best way to do it! Let us know how it goes.

I bought a Odyssey Versa 90 2 Ball today, pics in the bought today thread, absolutely love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I would love to find a used Optiforce 3 wood with a X flex Diamana shaft.

Dagger! Sorry guys. I know they're pricey but have you looked at the i20 or G25? I'd think that some of the 'tour' or 'pro' models could help with that as well.

I could probably get an i20 hybrid for somewhat cheap on the bay. Also, Classic hybos at around $50 shipped = instant ponder. Always loved the gliderail tech and it seems like the Classic doesn't have nearly as much offset as the OG Mashie .

I could probably get an i20 hybrid for somewhat cheap on the bay. Also, Classic hybos at around $50 shipped = instant ponder. Always loved the gliderail tech and it seems like the Classic doesn't have nearly as much offset as the OG Mashie .

I20 was a MISSLE launcher for me, especially off tee

I20 was a MISSLE launcher for me, especially off tee

It was an ok hybo! Hahaha loved that club. Only the xhot has been able to knock it out of the bag and It was a very close call

I remember JRod bringing an i20 17* hybrid to Ohio last year. Had the TFC X shaft in it I think?

What a beast. Heck, I think I need to ponder one.

Last edited:
I miss JRod

It was an ok hybo! Hahaha loved that club. Only the xhot has been able to knock it out of the bag and It was a very close call

I wont be able to produce Buck bombs with it, but I've always loved the look and sound of that hybrid. It is funny how I can get the newer Classic hybos for cheaper though.

I wont be able to produce Buck bombs with it, but I've always loved the look and sound of that hybrid. It is funny how I can get the newer Classic hybos for cheaper though.

Maybe they aren't as good. Hahaha. The i20 is a solid hybo

with the new info on the seemore extravagensa, I spent some time on the seemore we site... I'm just sad they dont make the Z series putters for leftys.. or do they?

This event is also a serious ponder

with the new info on the seemore extravagensa, I spent some time on the seemore we site... I'm just sad they dont make the Z series putters for leftys.. or do they?

Rumor was they were coming "soon"

Rumor was they were coming "soon"

I was told the end of September....

62* - 64* wedge.

I am pondering a ping fairway wood. It would sweet beside the s55's

64. Do it.
I have gamed one in the past for a few rounds, and liked it for certain things. It's just a matter of me finding one that i want.

I have gamed one in the past for a few rounds, and liked it for certain things. It's just a matter of me finding one that i want.

I vote Tour Trusty. But I'm very biased now.

On the bold, I agree. And that is my key with having it in the bag, if it becomes a crutch, then its going away. But for CERTAIN things, its incredibly useful for me.

Oh sure, get selected for testing and now you are a Ping homer :)

I like my G20 3W. The G25 felt very very similar to me but was maybe 5 yards longer. I haven't hit the other lines.

G25 is a monster. Anser is legit as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back