Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My parents are trying to tell me no Golfsmith tomorrow because of the snow. Looks like I'll be going anyways and filling up the tank on the way back so they never know. I need to go.

Dude I would rethink that. With the snow there is more chance of an accident. Then what would you say to your parents after you wrecked their car in the snow after they told you not to go because of the snow. But I'm not your boss. It's just my opinion. Lots of time left before golf season is here again.

Dude I would rethink that. With the snow there is more chance of an accident. Then what would you say to your parents after you wrecked their car in the snow after they told you not to go because of the snow. But I'm not your boss. It's just my opinion. Lots of time left before golf season is here again.

I'm pretty sure the snow is going to melt off. We're getting a few inches tonight and then it's supposed to be mid-30s tomorrow. If it's bad I won't go. If it isn't, I am I think. Plus, I really want to hit some PX 6.0 shafts so I can possibly buy them.

Its comical how afraid Americans are of driving in snow.

If it were me I would go. I'm not scared to drive in the snow. But since it's his parents car and if something happened it wouldn't be worth it to have them know the he went behind their back. If my daughter did this, accident or not, I would be furious!

But that's just me.

60 degrees today and pouring rain on a saturday... what the heck

60 degrees today and pouring rain on a saturday... what the heck

I got 3" of snow so far.....trade?

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

We have tornado watch in middle Georgia today :banghead:. It's suppose to be around 70 degrees but stormy weather moving through the area.

We have tornado watch in middle Georgia today :banghead:. It's suppose to be around 70 degrees but stormy weather moving through the area.

Just call the news people and explain its no tornado, your just gassy.

Oh oh. Sounds like the world famous wood shed(aka house of winners) is getting blown down today

BAHAHAHA! Thanks for starting my day out with a belly laugh.

haha wish I could buddy! I'm not sure if we are going to get any golfing in today. It's 100 percent chance throughout the day. Well unless we play speed golf between the thunder storms rolling though in waves. :bulgy-eyes:

Yeah, I was coming in with the same rant, no golf today but I certainly hope no tornados develop, those things are BA.

haha wish I could buddy! I'm not sure if we are going to get any golfing in today. It's 100 percent chance throughout the day. Well unless we play speed golf between the thunder storms rolling though in waves. :bulgy-eyes:

TRADE??????

397845049.jpg

TRADE??????

I'd actually take the snow over a freakin' tornado. At least snow melts. Plus it doesn't completely obliterate neighborhoods.

I'd actually take the snow over a freakin' tornado. At least snow melts. Plus it doesn't completely obliterate neighborhoods.

All of this goes along with my line of thinking.

I'll take a afternoon tornado watch for 6 months of snow and -20 temps ALEX...

Fair point. I guess since I moved out of MN, every time snow falls here, I actually enjoy it. Miss it at times. But -20 is brutal.

After seeing what a tornado does after it touched down a block from my house, I will take the snow

After seeing what a tornado does after it touched down a block from my house, I will take the snow

yea those tornadoes don't play around. It's odd to have a watch here in Georgia because it's January :bulgy-eyes:

I got enough of the white stuff when I lived in Michigan. But, these tornadoes and the severe weather (high winds, rain and hail) in Georgia really suck! Then again, I'll be playing Tuesday. It's going to be 59*!

I can't go to Golfsmith today. Buying blind ftw. But I can't resist that price.

I can't go to Golfsmith today. Buying blind ftw. But I can't resist that price.

Dude go for it! Can't wait to try them out when we golf...:D

Dude go for it! Can't wait to try them out when we golf...:D

I'm so excited. So much cheaper than buying a new hybrid like I was planning. And I get a new shaft for my 4 wood and it's still cheaper than a new hybrid. This rules.

I'm so excited. So much cheaper than buying a new hybrid like I was planning. And I get a new shaft for my 4 wood and it's still cheaper than a new hybrid. This rules.

What you doing? You lefty's do some strange stuff dont you? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back