Official Spotify thread! Share and enjoy!

lolwut

bad bad Kaspersky. Sounds wierd. Never heard of that before.

Yea, it's odd, but coming from the downloader for Spotify.

Liking the playlist TC!

Liking the playlist TC!

Glad you like it buddy. What are you liking in particular?

Also, you ever heard of a band named "Kent"?

Glad you like it buddy. What are you liking in particular?

Also, you ever heard of a band named "Kent"?

I like all the songs accept the ones made by Black Eyed Peas and Bonobo :)

Yes, i have. Some songs are eccelent, but most too depresing lyrics for my liking lol

I got my 30 day free trial set up yesterday, as well as downloaded the free "Spot-On Radio" app for my iPhone. I am loving me some Spotify at the moment!

For those that havent tried to Spot-On radio yet, it is an app that is designed for use in conjunction with Spotify on iPhone/iPad (android as well?). It's basically Pandora, but for Spotify and you can skip as many songs as you would like, add favorites to your Spotify account and add to your Spotify playlists. It's a great way to use Spotify on the go!
You still liking this buddy? I found out today that my XM subscription is up March 13 so I'm looking close at Spotify to replace. Spot-On Radio....that sounds great too does that cost extra on top of the premium account?

You still liking this buddy? I found out today that my XM subscription is up March 13 so I'm looking close at Spotify to replace. Spot-On Radio....that sounds great too does that cost extra on top of the premium account?
Im still enjoying it, use it every day. Spot-On radio is free, all you do is log in with your Spotify info and you are good to go. I was reading yesterday that Spotify is working on an app update that will include "Artist Radio" and the like on the iPhone app, so when that comes out you will have full features on the app.

Between using Spotify, Spot-On, and ESPN Radio app, I dont miss my XM a bit.

Im still enjoying it, use it every day. Spot-On radio is free, all you do is log in with your Spotify info and you are good to go. I was reading yesterday that Spotify is working on an app update that will include "Artist Radio" and the like on the iPhone app, so when that comes out you will have full features on the app.

Between using Spotify, Spot-On, and ESPN Radio app, I dont miss my XM a bit.
Sweet, so I'm going to activate my trial today and still have XM to lean on if I need to but I'm guessing I won't miss it either. Thanks for the info!

Sweet, so I'm going to activate my trial today and still have XM to lean on if I need to but I'm guessing I won't miss it either. Thanks for the info!

I'm an xm guy so I'm interested to hear your thoughts on the switch jake

Let me know how it goes. As long as you know what you want to listen to, it's great. I still use Pandora as well when I just want random music.

I'm an xm guy so I'm interested to hear your thoughts on the switch jake
My thoughts mean nothing...haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let me know how it goes. As long as you know what you want to listen to, it's great. I still use Pandora as well when I just want random music.

Your thoughts are all that matter buddy. So Spot on Radio isn't random like Pandora is? That's sort of what I was thinking it was, no? Also I downloaded/installed Spotify on my iPhone but see no Spot on Radio, that must come after I activate my 30 day trial? It immediately popped up saying I've got a 48 hour trial, but after that's up I'll get a link on info for a 30 day trial of premium.

Your thoughts are all that matter buddy. So Spot on Radio isn't random like Pandora is? That's sort of what I was thinking it was, no? Also I downloaded/installed Spotify on my iPhone but see no Spot on Radio, that must come after I activate my 30 day trial? It immediately popped up saying I've got a 48 hour trial, but after that's up I'll get a link on info for a 30 day trial of premium.

Spot-on Radio is the same as Pandora, I just change it up every now an then. You can skip all you want in Spot-on though, unlike Pandora.

Spot-on is a separate app you need to download. Just search the app store for "spoton radio."

I like extra opinions haha
Plus jake has a way of dumbing it down so I can understand things haha

Been listening to Jay-Z a ton. ****** in Paris rocks!

Been listening to Jay-Z a ton. ****** in Paris rocks!

Jay-Z is really good. Makes me want to buy an Escallade with spinners!

Tappin' for world peace!

Back