Official Spotify thread! Share and enjoy!

I pay the $9.99/ month. It took the place of satellite radio for me.

It's like the price of one album a month. That's almost a no brainer for me.

It's like the price of one album a month. That's almost a no brainer for me.

Exactly dude, that's the way I look at it. I would spend way more than that a month on itunes.

Exactly dude, that's the way I look at it. I would spend way more than that a month on itunes.
Exactly why I did it. Love being able to think of a song, then boom, whole album is mine for free (kind of).

Exactly why I did it. Love being able to think of a song, then boom, whole album is mine for free (kind of).

We need to figure out how to extract things, lol

But when you think about it, I don't really need to since my device is on me all the time.

But when you think about it, I don't really need to since my device is on me all the time.
The mobile spotify app gets more use for me than any other. I dont have spotify on my work PC, so I just stream it from my tablet in the office.

Android Spotify app needs some updating though, the iOS app is more polished and easy to use.

Shark, are you talking about Spotify Artist Radio?

Yeah, I guess I should have specified TC.
I tune in to the heavy Metal to get my heart rate up and gets me ready to go kick some a$$.
A little speed drumming goes a long way bro.

Yeah, I guess I should have specified TC.
I tune in to the heavy Metal to get my heart rate up and gets me ready to go kick some a$$.
A little speed drumming goes a long way bro.

What do you like listening to? I like some hard stuff bro. You ever listen to Kyuss?

The mobile spotify app gets more use for me than any other. I dont have spotify on my work PC, so I just stream it from my tablet in the office.

Android Spotify app needs some updating though, the iOS app is more polished and easy to use.

I can't even get the app to work now. Severely pissing me off.

That's what I'm thinking. I've got hundreds of digital albums, but I don't need the files, I just need to be able to listen to them. I've got to go to my PC to put them into a playlist or download them anyway, so Spotify actually frees me up a little.

The best part about Spotify so far: Getting to listen to full CDs of the songs I really enjoy on Sirius.
The worst part about Spotify so far: Finding out that I don't really like said band after hearing their other songs.

Just added this app with new phone. I'll dig into it, along with Stitcher, in the next couple days.

You're quite right man, it is very solid.

So much better than their latest one imho. But maybe that's just because i love the Sigh no more album so much!

That's what I'm thinking. I've got hundreds of digital albums, but I don't need the files, I just need to be able to listen to them. I've got to go to my PC to put them into a playlist or download them anyway, so Spotify actually frees me up a little.

It sure does! and as you've said. If you know you wont be able to stream, you can always just make a playlist available offline

It sure does! and as you've said. If you know you wont be able to stream, you can always just make a playlist available offline

Plus we can share quality techno mixes for the pump house.

What do you like listening to? I like some hard stuff bro. You ever listen to Kyuss?

*ROCK*!!!!!

I love me some Kyuss! Actually anything that Josh Homme is involved with is an obsession of mine (Kyuss, QOTSA, Desert Sessions, Eagles of Death Metal).

Currently listening to the new Green Day album. Muy bueno. Return to pre-rock opera form. They'll probably never match my love of Insomniac again, but I find them infinitely listenable.

Listening to Imagine Dragons right now.. Grouplove is in queue..

2 things:

1 - I need to calm down with my alt-nation listening
2 - Spotify is really awesome.

Love Spotify since it was beta here in the US. My playlist has Rockabye baby songs on there, check it out if you have kids

I just signed up, liking so far. Gonna swim. Around and figure it out

I'm running out of good reasons not to buy the monthly just to use for my trip to ATL tomorrow..

I have a feeling once my sirius trial runs out in the car, I'll make the switch then and there.

I just signed up, liking so far. Gonna swim. Around and figure it out
Dude, it's awesome. I love me some spotify.
I'm running out of good reasons not to buy the monthly just to use for my trip to ATL tomorrow..

I have a feeling once my sirius trial runs out in the car, I'll make the switch then and there.
It's $10/month. It's well worth it. It's about the only music I listen too. Car, home, etc etc.

Dude, it's awesome. I love me some spotify.

It's $10/month. It's well worth it. It's about the only music I listen too. Car, home, etc etc.

How much of a pain is it to transfer? I've never bothered trying the mobile app.. Does the sound quality get affected negatively vs CDs or anything when you're listening in your car?

How much of a pain is it to transfer? I've never bothered trying the mobile app.. Does the sound quality get affected negatively vs CDs or anything when you're listening in your car?
Transfer? It's all seamless. Anything you have on your computer is automatically in your mobile app. Sound quality is impressive.

I have spotify and put together some playlists for the course. Some of my friends who i golf with also have spotify. Today we started a joint playlist on spotify that we will all add songs to while the quarantine goes on. Should make for an interesting and fun playlist. Didnt know Spotify had this feature, pretty cool.

Back