Official Teams - 2012 THP Outing & Demo Day.

I have two of the most epic teammates ever OEM KMac and the Epic Skimmer One-T. Two forum legends.

Aww, how cute. It's like an internet bro hug.

Just bring your hammer and nails. Woodshed in need of repair on Saturday afternoon.

Just bring your hammer and nails. Woodshed in need of repair on Saturday afternoon.
I have a "Dont ask, Dont tell" policy about OG's woodshed. What he does in there is his own business.

it puts the lotion in the basket....

I have a "Dont ask, Dont tell" policy about OG's woodshed. What he does in there is his own business.

And a President. And the best kids toy ever created.

So, you guys doing the overalls for your team outfit? Be like Bubba with no undershirt?

So, you guys doing the overalls for your team outfit? Be like Bubba with no undershirt?
Im thinking overalls and duck boots. Ive been searching for some moisture wicking jean shorts...

Im thinking overalls and duck boots. Ive been searching for some moisture wicking jean shorts...

There ya go, good old fashioned GA hoe-down if OG can manage to find the first fairway.

And a guy with bro in his name, so he has to ooze cool, and a guy with a trophy in his avatar so he knows how to win. Man they should just mail Team Snead the awards and prizes and just have a three day demo day....

And a guy with bro in his name, so he has to ooze cool, and a guy with a trophy in his avatar so he knows how to win. Man they should just mail Team Snead the awards and prizes and just have a three day demo day....

This made me laugh. We don't even know the competition nor have I ever seen anyone play, so I'm just gonna say it should be a heck of a lot of fun. Now we'll all be anxiously awaiting the competition rules and the pairings.

I love that I'm on your team Kelly. How are you feeling?

Same to you Freddie! The neck seems to be healing really well. The back is not good at all. Thought it was improving but had relapse over the weekend. Getting an MRI today. It's nothing but a thing though. I'm going to do my best to be back out there swinging easy and probably hitting them better because of it.

How ironic is it that Ole Gray was right all along? Team Nicklaus for the win!!!

Team Nicklaus
DawgDaddy
Chedster
MileHighGolfer
bulldog
badass
Mrs.Golf4Life

I bet the other teams look at Team Snead and envy the awesomeness on that team

How ironic is it that Ole Gray was right all along? Team Nicklaus for the win!!!

Team Nicklaus
DawgDaddy
Chedster
MileHighGolfer
bulldog
badass
Mrs.Golf4Life

Not with that lineup.

I bet the other teams look at Team Snead and envy the awesomeness on that team

See above response

Tapping my way down the highway

Back