Official Teams - 2012 THP Outing & Demo Day.

Go Team Trevino!!

Fear The Frog! Amphibians can Tapatalk.

Team Faldo FTW!

Looks like the winning team will be Team Faldo.

Maybe Team THP will finish out of last place. :act-up:

While I loved my old team, it is definitely Team Faldo FTW!!!

Team Faldo
bear4ever
Rafdo
Jeffrazie
SW
Mary C
Yorkem

Looks like Team Player is a lock to win it this year.

The battle for second should be a good one.

Poor Team Jones. You guys got the shaft! :laughing:
Im pretty excited to be on a team with OG, looking forward to meeting him and taking down the field. And, with being on his team, I dont have to worry about making a scary trip to that woodshed of his.

Team Jones
Arydolphin
Ole Gray
war.eagle
BrianT
Danny.P
Flashy

Looking forward to the outing guys/gals!

Oh yeah baby, Team Hogan's got this one!

Team Hogan
Tadashi
VA Vince
Golf4Life
KellyBo
bmwnola
MikeT

Time for a new avatar. With all due respect to the Merry Mex, I've been upgraded to the King's team. And what a great team it is, in fact it looks like a winning team.

Team Palmer
DirtyDawg67
Interlooper
MattyKrack
Ripper's Wife
Adwillingham
jorge44

Nice! Obviously team THP is WICKED. Team Palmer looks pretty solid but MAN alive I can't stop :laughing: at Team Trevino....HAHAHA, you guys are gonna get last place by a mile!

Ouch dude, that hurt. Side bet? Say a few beers says we dont finish last? I like the look of the team a lot, team THP better not underestimate us.

I'm pumped about being a part of Team Snead! Looks like we've got a great crew and we're representing a classic in Slammin Sammy. I'll leave you with a classic quote from the man himself- "Keep close count of your nickels and dimes, stay away from whiskey, and never concede a putt." So don't go expecting any gimme's from us!

Proud to be a member of Team Slammin Sammy Snead! I think we are pretty loaded up. And a great bunch of guys one that team as well.

ok, so the team I am on is pretty much the most awesome team ever.

Nice! Obviously team THP is WICKED. Team Palmer looks pretty solid but MAN alive I can't stop :laughing: at Team Trevino....HAHAHA, you guys are gonna get last place by a mile!

I totally smell a side bet on this one. I love team Tevino. Any takers that Team Trevino will finish better than team THP?

I totally smell a side bet on this one. I love team Tevino. Any takers that Team Trevino will finish better than team THP?

The real question is what pathetic team won't finish better than Team THP.

Time for a new avatar. With all due respect to the Merry Mex, I've been upgraded to the King's team. And what a great team it is, in fact it looks like a winning team.

Team Palmer
DirtyDawg67
Interlooper
MattyKrack
Ripper's Wife
Adwillingham
jorge44

here here!

Get a room!

ok, so the team I am on is pretty much the most awesome team ever.

After reading that, I had to double check to see if you are on my team. You, in fact, are not on my team. Thus, untrue statement.

Sweet - I am now on Team Player with some new teammates!! I like the looks of this.

Welcome to "Team Black" gentlemen!
Ummm, team black gentlemen, wtc cookie

Team Norman FTW!

Tapatalkin

Oh yeah baby, Team Hogan's got this one!

Team Hogan
Tadashi
VA Vince
Golf4Life
KellyBo
bmwnola
MikeT
I love that I'm on your team Kelly. How are you feeling?

I love that the partners in life have become enemies for the outing! Nice move in splitting them all up, should make for some epic banter! :D

Back