Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

I want some more spank cooking!

Ahh yes, fajitas and pineapple soda brings back memories. There will always be a next time.

Sucks about the weather RatFink.

What qualifies as making Alberta proud, LOL!

Sucks about the weather RatFink.

What qualifies as making Alberta proud, LOL!

I know you aren't technically 'white hatted' being from Edmonchuk, but extend our good ol'western qualities that make us such an awesome province! And also amp up our Beef and Oil whenever you can :D

Poolside. Holy crap is it hot already.

Posted via Tapatalk.

Well we made it from Newark to JFK in about an hour and a bit. Sitting waiting for the JFK to Orlando flight now. Through security and no big problems. Even managed to get them to check our bags for free for the troubles. We land about 2:50 or so, so I figure we will be at the resort by maybe 6:30 or so.

Tappin to the oldies

Man, 80 something and you're hot already? Make sure to apply ample sun screen to those pasty man parts of yours then. :D

Well we made it from Newark to JFK in about an hour and a bit. Sitting waiting for the JFK to Orlando flight now. Through security and no big problems. Even managed to get them to check our bags for free for the troubles. We land about 2:50 or so, so I figure we will be at the resort by maybe 6:30 or so.

Nice drivin' shuttle guy! Hopefully smooth sailing the rest of the way you guys.

Tappin to the oldies

Glad to hear that you made it from Newark to JFK well, hope you saw my PM last night. Can't wait to hear your thoughts from the demo day, I'm excited for you to test out the TM drivers with all of the shafts on hand, I know you're going to find a bomber for the Morgan Cup.

I'm not complaining :)

Man, 80 something and you're hot already? Make sure to apply ample sun screen to those pasty man parts of yours then. :D

Posted via Tapatalk.

Glad to hear that you made it from Newark to JFK well, hope you saw my PM last night. Can't wait to hear your thoughts from the demo day, I'm excited for you to test out the TM drivers with all of the shafts on hand, I know you're going to find a bomber for the Morgan Cup.

I did get your PM and that is exactly what we did. Thanks ary!!!
Only out $15 and 3 hours from our original schedule.

Tappin to the oldies

Posted via Tapatalk.

Cool! I mean hot! :D I think we'll be joining you guys shortly.

Tappin to the oldies

Glad to hear things are looking up for ya RB!!

Our problems are over too! Bags just got dropped off at our room and everything appears to be ok. Our vacation can officially start!!

I've touched down at PBI and I'm just waiting for slow-EM Kevin and the philly crew to hop up a shuttle towards the resort.

I did get your PM and that is exactly what we did. Thanks ary!!!
Only out $15 and 3 hours from our original schedule.

Tappin to the oldies

Very happy to hear that! I'm actually a travel junkie, and love helping people out with that kind of stuff. My wife travels a ton for work, and she calls me her travel agent. :)

I have been waiting 6 months for this grilled cheese. I cannot wait and just ordered my 1st one. New menu items look good too.

Layover time. Why do I have to sit in Baltimore when I could be sitting at the pool with THPers. Life just isn't fair!

All aboard the WPB express!

We have a minivan caravan going on right now. JB and I are leading the pack with One-T and uncle daddy behind us, TC behind them and then P4B, dakotagolfer & southdakota hack in the minivan behind TC. It took all these cars to transport the demo day gear!

Hope nobody hijacks that caravan :D that is a lot of stuff to demo. Have fun!

Yum.
Yum

You are making me hungry JB. I have got to get down there next year to partake of one of those sandwich's.

Had that last night for dinner JB! Not too shabby!

Chillin at the pool now.

Yeah, that sandwich looks really good.

I just looked up the menu, I'm tempted to say screw it and hop on an airplane just to eat there. Forget about golf, I'll just sit in the restaurant dumping my paycheque from this mroning.

Back