Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

We have a minivan caravan going on right now. JB and I are leading the pack with One-T and uncle daddy behind us, TC behind them and then P4B, dakotagolfer & southdakota hack in the minivan behind TC. It took all these cars to transport the demo day gear!

Flying on a plane to houston from seattle with direct tv FTW

Nice! Our offsite hotel served up an aesome breakfast of stale toast and sour milk!

Flying on a plane to houston from seattle with direct tv FTW

Posted via Tapatalk.

Slowest security line ever.

Body scan baby- oh yea! Apparently uncle sam wants to see my giblets or some such nonsense.

I hate SethO's tapatalk signature...

The day has already begun down in beautiful WPB! Met Rhino for breakfast and cg13 stopped by to say hi. Still no sign of our luggage, but I did get the call that it should be at the resort around 8:30-9. Seeing as it's already past 9, it's anybody's guess when our stuff will arrive.

RB, sorry about your flight situation dude! I'm sure everything will work out for you. Never fear, there will be cold drinks waiting for you on your arrival!!

Safe travels to all!

Slowest security line ever.

Body scan baby- oh yea! Apparently uncle sam wants to see my giblets or some such nonsense.

Sort of goes with your avatar there Gus...lol
Tiger could have used a scan b4 the Players....

What is it with middle aged, overweight, white Americans and Hawaiian shirts?

All aboard the WPB express!

Sitting at the airport. It's raining here again. I can't wait to land in Florida. Should board in a little over an hour.

Degoins, Erica, and I have arrived! Our room is even nice than last year and, as usual, the staff at the resort have already been awesome. Probably going to hit the pool up in a bit.

How are people getting to the hotel from the airport? Using the shuttle?

Anyone landing around 4 and want to hop a ride over with me?

Degoins, Erica, and I have arrived! Our room is even nice than last year and, as usual, the staff at the resort have already been awesome. Probably going to hit the pool up in a bit.

Dude, nice! We'll stop by the pool in a bit, probably see you guys out there!

What is it with middle aged, overweight, white Americans and Hawaiian shirts?

The bright colors of the shirt help to distract people from staring at our rapidly balding heads

How are people getting to the hotel from the airport? Using the shuttle?

Anyone landing around 4 and want to hop a ride over with me?

We used the shuttle last night. It got us here, but we had to wait quite a while for it. Just a heads up.

Gus, we took the shuttle last night and it's in the same spot as last year. Same price, too.

Dude, nice! We'll stop by the pool in a bit, probably see you guys out there!

Sounds good :) I know Erica was staring at that pool like I stare at a cold beer, so it won't be long before we are out there.

Just got checked in, sitting in the room. A nap is calling my name.........

On the shuttle from Newark to JFK now. I have about 3.5 hours to get the JFK flight. Weather in new York looks fine, stupid American cancelling the flight.

Hopefully everything turns out good, dude! Fingers are crossed.

And I'm off!! Crossing my fingers the drivers in Miami are on good behavior this morning.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

I am so regretting the decision to work today and not fly out this morning. :banghead: I can't wait for work to be over with and heading to the airport.

I hate all of you right now.

+1

Have fun everyone, it's supposed to rain all weekend up here (and I get a 4 day long weekend to boot..) so there goes my golfing.
9-Iron, and AdamsGirl, make Alberta proud!

Love you too buddy. Wish you were here..................

to hit the monitor... jk, :D

Wish you were here bud!!

+1

Have fun everyone, it's supposed to rain all weekend up here (and I get a 4 day long weekend to boot..) so there goes my golfing.
9-Iron, and AdamsGirl, make Alberta proud!

I'm not too sure what proud is, but we'll do our best!! :D

Back