Opening in foursome at TPC Sawgrass Monday

Tadashi70

Reaction score
Handicap
I have a 930am tee time at TPC Sawgrass on Monday. We pre-paid for the round and one of our four dropped out. Anyone in the area want the spot? Regular green fees are $375 this spot is $200. PM me if interested.

I have a 930am tee time at TPC Sawgrass on Monday. We pre-paid for the round and one of our four dropped out. Anyone in the area want the spot? Regular green fees are $375 this spot is $200. PM me if interested.

Damn it, why do I live in Ohio...

......so......would this be double points in the THP world rankings?? :alien:

I have a hole of the day request. Can you guess which hole?

*Empties Bank account*

*Fills car with gas*

*Grabs clubs*

Damn I wish I could Freddie. That is a great offer. Where the Dickens is WE?

Done! 19th hole hOD video will be shot!
I will shoot #17 HoD in all its Glory

Wow great opportunity and Freddie is a great person to share a round of golf with. If it wasn't waaaaaay over there I would consider it. I hope the spot is filled and everyone has fun.

Man, I would be in if I wasn't working on Monday

Man.. I would step up. Just under short notice! Have fun Freddie and hope u find someone to fill the spot.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk 2

Man, if i could get out of work Monday I would be all over this!

If anyone is available and is contemplating this, do it! Great course and adds a new wrinkle to watching the tournament.

I wish Groupon had a $100 round trip flight, I'd fly down for the day just to play.

Lord have Mercy I would love this opportunity! :blob:

Daaaaaaamn! If I were in Florida!

Tappin' dat pad on tapatalk

Hopefully War will join the group in Monday. Will make for a fun day and some great HoD footage

Hopefully War will join the group in Monday. Will make for a fun day and some great HoD footage
Its looking good. If I can reschedule a meeting to later in the week, I am there.

Its looking good. If I can reschedule a meeting to later in the week, I am there.

Is this post before or after the "glass incident"

Have either of you guys (Tad or WE) played there before? I bet it's an awesome experience.

Have either of you guys (Tad or WE) played there before? I bet it's an awesome experience.
I have been there a few times, but never had the opportunity to play.

Back