Opening in foursome at TPC Sawgrass Monday

Nice round Freddie!

Way to go Donnie for stepping up!

Enjoyed catching up, great thread, thanks for the pics and commentary. Very nice job Freddie. Thanks.
tapping and talking from Tapatalk

Great thread. Nice round Freddie, and thanks for posting the pictures!

...now to clean up the drool all over the place.

This was awesome to follow. Thanks Freddie. And nice shooting.

This is a great liveblog of the round Freddie. Great stuff

Great round. Thanks for posting the pics to remind me what I was missing out on today. :)

Now you'll have to come back sometime and play it when there hasn't been two feet of rain in the previous ten days and you have some wind blowing on fast, dry greens...

Great round. Thanks for posting the pics to remind me what I was missing out on today. :)

Now you'll have to come back sometime and play it when there hasn't been two feet of rain in the previous ten days and you have some wind blowing on fast, dry greens...

You'll have a good time. Just an FYI, they are punching the greens soon. Did you check to make it wasn't happening before you play?

Whew! I am TIRED. That 19th hole couldn't get here fast enough!

Beer me.

Fun thread to follow, good score!

Great thread!!! I just read through and enjoyed it immensely!!! Thanks for keeping us in the loop with your round Freddie!!!

Thanks again Freddie for giving me the opportunity to check one off my bucket list! I enjoyed the heck out of it, just wish I was swinging better. You had a great round for sure and i enjoyed watching it. There were some great putts made by us all and I hope to do it again soon.

Amazing thread with the pics. This had to be a blast for all who played. Great stuff all around Freddie.

TapAhoy!

Thanks for the great pics Freddie!

Thanks again Freddie for giving me the opportunity to check one off my bucket list! I enjoyed the heck out of it, just wish I was swinging better. You had a great round for sure and i enjoyed watching it. There were some great putts made by us all and I hope to do it again soon.

Donnie, anytime bro! I had a blast and
I am glad you made the trek. Drive safe heading home. See you soon!
We all made some stellar putts, for sure!

Nice round, Freddie. Butch looking stellar as always. Glad Donnie got a chance to come down. Definitely one of my must play courses.

Donnie, anytime bro! I had a blast and
I am glad you made the trek. Drive safe heading home. See you soon!
We all made some stellar putts, for sure!

I pulled into my drive here in Augusta at 7. I'm one whipped pup!

Nice round, Freddie. Butch looking stellar as always. Glad Donnie got a chance to come down. Definitely one of my must play courses.

Shame you couldn't make it today, would have been good to share a cart with ya buddy.

This was a great thread to follow today, thanks for the hole-by-hole!

I wish this was a day I could have made it, I am only about 2 hours away.

I really want another shot at that course, I was not having a good day the only time I played there. My avatar is actually me hitting a tee shot on 17.

Goins, Im glad you were able to make it down for the round. I am still kicking myself for not being able to go, as it is a course I have dreamed of playing since moving down here.

Shame you couldn't make it today, would have been good to share a cart with ya buddy.

Would have loved to have gone but alas kiddos take precedence over the bucket list.

How would you like to try and hit 17 today? This was posted on twitter by Steve Elling a little while ago.

sawgrass.jpg

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Maybe if I had a paddleboat

wow that looks insane

That looks cray!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk 2

How would you like to try and hit 17 today? This was posted on twitter by Steve Elling a little while ago.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Haha I was just about to post the same picture. Those hedges were the sidewalk and it looks like the water went up over the bunker at the front of the green. Unbelievable.

Back