PayItForward (2015 ALABATROSS MEMBERSHIP) GIVEAWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am in awe of this forum and the people that do these things, words can't express my gratitude. I'm still floored.

This thread makes me happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread makes me happy.

Me too...I know most of the individuals (myself included) that have had our accounts paid for by someone else would have paid for their own gladly, but it is a testament to what this community is that this thread has multiplied the way it has. Quite frankly, it is a a warmer, more communal way to reach a similar destination and has been really cool to see and experience.

Sincere thanks to ForTheLoveOfGolf (Bryan) for an incredibly kind gesture of paying my AC membership.

I will definitely pay it forward. It might take until I get out of the hospital in about 10 days.

ForTheLoveOfGolf totally exhibits whst THP is all about.

Thanking my dude Flog2424 (Kyle) for the membership for next year. He's an amazing THPer and a better person :) I can't wait till we tee it up again bro!

Huge thank you to AngryYankee for generously paying for my Albatross membership. This means more to me than he knows, I hope to thank him in person someday. I will keep the good will going tomorrow (pay day).
This place never ceases to amaze me, love THP!

Huge thanks to cpljohnst! Just got a PM that he covered my membership. Thanks Barry!

It will probably have to wait until November, but I will be passing on the favor to someone newer. I will probably be limited to one ATM, so I won't enter my name on the doc. Figured since I can do one a new member would be a good choice. This is all very cool!

Barry! Thanks to cpljohnst for covering my AC membership.

Just paid it forward. Two members should be seeing a PM pretty soon.

I decided to use PayItForward to bring a new person to this site. New blood is always good.

Just got settled on my pay it forward! Two more THPers added to the list!

This family never ceases to amaze me. You guys and girls are all so amazing and generous.

This is so awesome to follow! I don't know if I've ever seen anything like it.....oh wait welcome to THP nothing should surprise me anymore! Love it!

Just got notified that Kang has paid my membership for next year. I will try to find two others to pay it forward to but everyone i've checked already has the banner.

Thanks Kang.

Just got notified that Kang has paid my membership for next year. I will try to find two others to pay it forward to but everyone i've checked already has the banner.

Thanks Kang.
not me. Another great thper

Another thank you to Angry Yankee....thanks ET it is much appreciated! Hopefully we will get out together before it gets too cold!

Thanks Kang.

Yours was done anonymously. The message just mentioned that it was done through the pay it forward program that Kang started, but it wasn't from him.

I know I'm way late on this, but BIG thanks to Scott (Sox Fan) for taking care of my 2015 Albatross Club Membership.

Now off to pay-it-forward.

Yours was done anonymously. The message just mentioned that it was done through the pay it forward program that Kang started, but it wasn't from him.
Thanks anominous dude!

Want to give a huge thank you to Scott Cali for paying my 2015 membership. And yes, before it getc too coled, we shall sneak in a round.

EaglevsFalcon.. Thank you so so much!!! Just Speechless.

Big thanks to skibumgolfer, who covered my AC for 2015. Pretty awesome what Kang started here.

A huge thanks to FIREITUP for paying for my membership! I can't believe the generosity involved, from someone I honestly don't think I've ever spoken to? Thank you once again! I look forward to paying it forward as soon as possible.

This is really an excellent idea Kang! It's inspirational to see THP work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back