PayItForward (2015 ALABATROSS MEMBERSHIP) GIVEAWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just submitted my payment to forward this goodwill. Great idea Kang!

Love the idea. I will certainly participate. Looking forward to my first year in the AC.

Love the idea. I will certainly participate. Looking forward to my first year in the AC.
Best golf purchase ever!

Saffa is in Australia/NZ, isn't he? If so, awesome that this made its way outside the US. Maybe some of our Euro friends will get looped in too.

I got an e-mail from GolferGal saying that captaincaution gifted me an Albatross Club membership. How cool is that?

A great big THANK YOU to captaincaution! And to kc720 for getting the ball rolling!

P.S. I've never even made an albatross, and now I am one....
:bulgy-eyes:

Last edited:
I got an e-mail from GolferGal saying that captaincautiongifted me an Albatross Club membership. How cool is that?

A great big THANK YOU to captaincaution! And to kc720 for getting the ball rolling!

All part of Kang's wonderful Pay It Forward Campaign showing people the amazing benefits of the Albatross Club we created for people to get a bit more out of THP and help benefit a truly special charity.

I just did my part to Pay it Forward to 1 new guy there AC membership and One of the best ladies of THP her AC membership . Enjoy folks and thank you Kang for a terrific idea.

I just did my part to Pay it Forward to 1 new guy there AC membership and One of the best ladies of THP her AC membership . Enjoy folks and thank you Kang for a terrific idea.

What a sweet thing for you to do Intimadator! I can't thank you enough. I will pay it forward very soon!

Thank you so much for mine!! It completely made my day when i came home to that email. It really made me feel like i am a part of something more than just a golf forum here at THP. You guys all rock!:act-up:

Huge shout out to my friend EaglevsFalcon (Nate) who covered my 2015 membership. Such a great gesture,huge thanks to Kang for this amazing idea. It is a win win,and to help out Folds of Honor is very rewarding.

Just wanted to say thanks again to Kang for setting this up. If I win the Bertha driver I will continue to #payitforward and will be giving the driver to my Uncle who is in desperate need of an upgrade from his callaway clone driver he bought back in the late 90s!

Kang, when are you planning on having the drawings? I still haven't had a chance to get to a computer to add my name to the spreadsheet.

Kang, when are you planning on having the drawings? I still haven't had a chance to get to a computer to add my name to the spreadsheet.
I would think about Christmas time? I'm open to suggestions :)

I would think about Christmas time? I'm open to suggestions :)

Whatever you think is best. This whole thing was your amazing idea so you get to call the shots!

I did my part and Payed-It-Forward. 2 new Albatross Club memberships on their way to 2 awesome THPers that were not AC Members last year.

I did my part and Payed-It-Forward. 2 new Albatross Club memberships on their way to 2 awesome THPers that were not AC Members last year.
Awesome Pete! That's why I picked you. Knew you would have more success finding non-members than I was.

Big shout out to O'Carroll for my first time AC membership I'll be paying it forward shortly and next get together the Yeungling is on me buddy!

I just sent a PayItForward Albatross Club membership payment for a new member... I think. Either that, or I bought a set of Ginsu steak knives....

I got an e-mail from GolferGal saying that captaincaution gifted me an Albatross Club membership. How cool is that?

I'd like to pay for a 2015 AC membership for one 2014 AC member that wants to participate in PayItForward. If interested, let me know via PM (first response 'wins').

Done, even though the responder wasn't a 2014 AC member.

I'd like to pay for a 2015 AC membership for one 2014 AC member that wants to participate in PayItForward. If interested, let me know via PM (first response 'wins').

Done, even though the responder wasn't a 2014 AC member.

Thank you Gary aka zeroputt! I can't tell you how excited I am that you chose me to sponsor when in reality you didn't have to. Honestly I don't know if I'm more excited about being in the AC or getting to surprise some lucky guy or gal early next week! I know one thing though... this is a great way to start the day off! Thanks again zeroputt!

You're very welcome!

Hope you enjoy playing in sunny CA while I'm shoveling snow! Tomorrow is the last day of our active season here, and for several other states in the... snow zone....

Keep playing and keep posting!

Thank you Gary aka zeroputt! I can't tell you how excited I am that you chose me to sponsor when in reality you didn't have to. Honestly I don't know if I'm more excited about being in the AC or getting to surprise some lucky guy or gal early next week! I know one thing though... this is a great way to start the day off! Thanks again zeroputt!

Just submitted my payment to forward this goodwill. Great idea Kang!

My man. Been MIA for a bit with some personal stuff.

Just got on to see that you took care of me. Much appreciated and I'll look to do the same.

You're the man.

Thanks to Kang for starting this great idea!! A huge Thanks to milehighgolfer for paying for my membership. Now to find two for me to pay it forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back