PayItForward (2015 ALABATROSS MEMBERSHIP) GIVEAWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
few more items added to the google doc. everyone make sure they are on that list!!!

Kang, you are an amazing individual. Thanks for this amazing gesture.

Big props to BeeDoubleU for signing me up. Love that you have joined THP and have just dove right into the community!

Frank just paid mine off - huge thanks to the one and only T4K for paying it forward to me, great start to my morning! Time for me to keep it going!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

J4U thanks for paying it forward, and making me a member!! Time for me to do the same!

My man Doug (J4U) was too gracious. I learned this am that he paid for my AC 2015 membership.

Thanks, Doug. I really appreciate it.

I will most certainly pay this forward.

Hopefully I did it correct, a few members should now be AC 2015 members

Big props to BeeDoubleU for signing me up. Love that you have joined THP and have just dove right into the community!

Glad that I can give back a little. This place is one of a kind.

I forgot all about this thread and went ahead and signed up the day it opened. I may still see if I can swing another membership for someone though.

Huge thank you to ForTheLoveOfGolf for paying for my 2015 Albatross Club! Thank you sir! Once I get this work trip over I'll be paying this forward to another THPer!

Big thanks to Jlukes!

I have paid it forward.

Huge thanks to BeeDoubleu for my entry into the 2015 Albatross club. It amazes me that here on this forum we have people that have never met one another and things like this happen with regularity.

I can't thank you enough and will reciprocate when I am able.

I have paid it forward now. Enjoy guys.

thanks bear4ever for paying it forward and giving me my 2015 Albatross Membership. I have paid it forward as well!

Just paid it forward to one of my good buddies on here and one guy I don't know (but hope to meet soon) who wasn't AC this year. I love this whole idea!

Just paid it forward to one of my good buddies on here and one guy I don't know (but hope to meet soon) who wasn't AC this year. I love this whole idea!
Cool. I hope it was one of the contingent from the RealPNW group...you guys do a great job staying active together. I was kind of hoping we'd get the spirit of giving to hit all of you :)

Cool. I hope it was one of the contingent from the RealPNW group...you guys do a great job staying active together. I was kind of hoping we'd get the spirit of giving to hit all of you :)

You nailed it! Also, I kind of want to rename the thread RealPNW/start a new one called that now haha

I want to thank SkiBumGolfer for the Albatross membership!! I am constantly amazed at the generosity of the THP members. It just blows me away. Can't wait to buy that guy a beer when we hit Chambers Bay in December!

Now to pay it forward...

I want to thank SkiBumGolfer for the Albatross membership!! I am constantly amazed at the generosity of the THP members. It just blows me away. Can't wait to buy that guy a beer when we hit Chambers Bay in December!

Now to pay it forward...

No problem brother - can't wait to tee it up, hopefully that date works out for us all! Enjoy the membership!

I would like to thank SALISBOSS for the Albatross Club Membership! He is not only a generous man, but an absolute pleasure to play golf with. THP Rules!

I have paid it forward, and included a little extra in my donation for the good of the order. :)

Big thanks to Bear4ever for paying for my membership. Thanks again, man! I hope we can tee it up sometime soon!

Just want to thank VPSax for paying for my 2015 membership! Hmm..who's next...

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back