Pukka Hats for THP Tour Van

Coming back to the Dallas area next year?

*Sigh* Maybe I'll sign up to the forum and buy a second albatross membership just to have a second hat.

I tried to sing up last night but I don't have a PayPal account & have no need in one. Love these and the other hats thoug.

My girlfriend absolutely loves this hat, its almost crazy. Any time we walk out the door she says, "Dont forget your THP hat".. Thanks THP for coming to Atlantic City and giving me the weekend of a lifetime!!

I want one bad.

I've said it before and I will say it again, that white hat in the lower left of GG's first post is the best looking THP hat I've seen. Was disappointed they ran out by the STL event, but its no wonder they went fast. They are/were awesome.

I sure hope the THP/Pukka tweet I saw the other day is in relation to a new set of these!!!

I wish we had the option to buy one if you were at one of the Tour Stops. I really wanted the white one with the ghosted logo on it.

I sure hope the THP/Pukka tweet I saw the other day is in relation to a new set of these!!!

I'll buy one! Like now! lol

I wish we had the option to buy one if you were at one of the Tour Stops. I really wanted the white one with the ghosted logo on it.

That would be cool.. I know I would buy one!!

If something like this happens, I would hope that people who were at the events on Saturdays and were not able to get one would get first shot at these. That would be anyone after me, since I think I snagged the last one.

If something like this happens, I would hope that people who were at the events on Saturdays and were not able to get one would get first shot at these. That would be anyone after me, since I think I snagged the last one.

How about the folks that wanted to go to an event but had to move right before? Does that count too?

How about the folks that wanted to go to an event but had to move right before? Does that count too?

Nope! Had to be there!

...perhaps you did? Maybe you didnt though...?

Went to two tour stop and got there too late at the first one and they were gone by ATL. Do wish i got one though, maybe next year.

Went to two tour stop and got there too late at the first one and they were gone by ATL. Do wish i got one though, maybe next year.

Then I guess I should be thanking you, hehehe.

I was the first or second person to the range in Des Moines and didn't know I was supposed to go bang on the door and Smalls stole the last hat. So disappointed.

I was the first or second person to the range in Des Moines and didn't know I was supposed to go bang on the door and Smalls stole the last hat. So disappointed.
Snooze, you lose. hehehe

I didn't get my hopes up in ATL, but ended up with an awesome Whitlam golf hat instead. Hopefully in the next haul of these, one will find its way to my head.

I would recommend the Albatross Club hat then. These hats were strictly for those that attended the Tour Van Events starting with the one in Austin, TX.

Damn you Smalls.

I would recommend the Albatross Club hat then. These hats were strictly for those that attended the Tour Van Events starting with the one in Austin, TX.

Can I do it without a PayPal account? I had a couple of issues when I was accepting them as payment & won't use them.

Back