Pukka Hats for THP Tour Van

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
Look what just arrived at THP HQ!! The new Pukka hats designed specifically for the THP Tour Van!

DSC1792-L.jpg

DSC1797-L.jpg

Those mashback hats are sweet! I really need a black one of those.

Thats some sweet had goodness right there...

Me wants the black one. I will have to track down the Tour Van.

I like the shadow exclamation points on the hats on the right. That looks sharp.

Cool, I hope you still have these in September!

since the Tourvan will be at the outing will these be available for purchase? i LOVE the white trucker hat and i need a new white hat.

Those are awesome, especially the black mesh! Hopefully some of them will be in Des Moines!!!

those are freaking awesome looking.

since the Tourvan will be at the outing will these be available for purchase? i LOVE the white trucker hat and i need a new white hat.

No, these are not available for purchase. These are strictly if someone sees the Tour Van out at a golf course or event. (THP Outing excluded).

I may have to make the Atlanta trip in September...

No, these are not available for purchase. These are strictly if someone sees the Tour Van out at a golf course or event. (THP Outing excluded).

ok gotcha well im gonna try to make Hershey if thats still on your list and if not def NJ when you guys come up!

I'll start with the white one and then finish with the black one please! Amazing looking hats, nice job!!!

Hope to get a couple of these when you visit NJ!

Sent from my Evo 3D using Tapatalk

I'm going to try and make both...lets carpool and stalk the Tour Van. Should make for some great video

ok gotcha well im gonna try to make Hershey if thats still on your list and if not def NJ when you guys come up!

Those came out fantastic!

I must make it to Houston!!

I'm going to try and make both...lets carpool and stalk the Tour Van. Should make for some great video

Sounds Good i want that WHITE HAT BAD!!!!!!

The pictures don't do them justice. They may be some of the sweetest I have seen. I will be in Atlanta when the Rangefinder is there

These look amazing! Must find the tour van!

Me likey!

Must.find.tour.van.

Very cool perk, well done THP!

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Wow! I WANT!

Those look great! I especially like the two on the right

DOH!!!

Great looking hats, really like the white one. Pukka just flat gets it done!

Back