Pukka Hats for THP Tour Van

I'm such a hat freak and Pukka makes great hat's. With so many hat's this is the last thing I need, yet something I'm really looking forward to.

I love both the mesh backs. I dunno how I'm gonna pick just one. Lol
Same here, love a good mesh back hat. The black/black mesh would be the way to go for me, just an awesome looking hat!
you got that right, they did a great job in these hats

Atlanta is a car ride away.......with the Kong kids
1. Your kids love me.
2. WE Jr will likely be 3 weeks old at that time, not sure if I will be able to hit up the ATL.

I love the white hats so I think my favorite has to be the all white one

The black mesh hat is calling my name, Sept 1st can't get here soon enough for me.

Dang JN.....you need to adjust that schedule for Sat.........

I wish I could. But this meeting is one that I just cannot reschedule. Sigh...

Hoping I get to pick out another tour van hat, it was a tough decision in Austin to make!!

Hoping I get to pick out another tour van hat, it was a tough decision in Austin to make!!
Share the wealth Cookie, share the wealth!

I'm pretty excited about this honestly!

Let's just hope the white hats make it out of Jersey without self tanner stains.

Let's just hope the white hats make it out of Jersey without self tanner stains.

I think I was the only one in Austin that went with the ALL white non-mesh one, I love that hat.

Share the wealth Cookie, share the wealth!

Make it to more than one stop and you yourself will be rewarded handsomely as well. :alien:

Can't wait to see the options available with these.

Can't wait to see the options available with these.
Me too. Looking forward to another great THP hat to go with my AC hat.

Make it to more than one stop and you yourself will be rewarded handsomely as well. :alien:
Doing my best to make it happen. Currently trying to figure out which to make it, the one 9 hours away or the one 11 hours away!

I posted this 2 hours or so ago in the STL thread, but I am stoked to see some of the Tour Van swag in person. The hats look sweet, but you know THP always has a surprise or 2 to check out.

I can't wait to see these in person, the black mesh is just stealth looking!!!

I think I was the only one in Austin that went with the ALL white non-mesh one, I love that hat.

I think I'm liking that one as well.

Tapped with LTEVO

I think those non-mesh ones look awesome in person.

Atlanta wont work?

Not sir, moving to Texas in a couple of weeks & the wifey is going to get a little more than upset if I leave her with moving all the furniture. Maybe next year or I'd gladly buy one as I'm sure many on this site would.

Not sir, moving to Texas in a couple of weeks & the wifey is going to get a little more than upset if I leave her with moving all the furniture. Maybe next year or I'd gladly buy one as I'm sure many on this site would.

We do have hats that people can purchase from THP as part of the Albatross Club Membership, you get one of the best hats THP has had to date. Along with many of the other perks such as early entries, store discounts and free shipping on prizes just to name a few.

Man, those hats look awesome! Especially that white one in the top right.

We do have hats that people can purchase from THP as part of the Albatross Club Membership, you get one of the best hats THP has had to date. Along with many of the other perks such as early entries, store discounts and free shipping on prizes just to name a few.

I know I need to get off my butt and sign up for that. As much of my day as I spend here, I kind of feel like I'm cheating ya.

I have my eye on the white one w/ black mesh. Hopefully one will be available in St. Louis.

Just tap it in, just tap it in.

Back