Pukka Hats for THP Tour Van

I think those non-mesh ones look awesome in person.

Its awesome and looks good on too. I'm not a big mesh on hats guy though.

Just wanted to mention that I received my THP Albatross hat last week and holy crap it's an amazingly comfortable hat. This is my first "run-in" with Pukka Hats, and so far I'm pretty blown away, amazing quality.

I'm pretty excited to pick up one of these hats. I've been around the Tour Van too many times to not have one.

I'm pretty excited to pick up one of these hats. I've been around the Tour Van too many times to not have one.
Same here, Dean! Need to get my rear to ATL so I can grab one...if they last that long.

I really like the hat I got. I got one of the non-mesh ones in black. It's very comfortable and just a good-looking hat.

I wanted to get one really badly...but...I didnt. I wanted to make sure others get some hat love. I have no clue how many there are but it was just me being nice...for once

I wanted to get one really badly...but...I didnt. I wanted to make sure others get some hat love. I have no clue how many there are but it was just me being nice...for once
The only time I think I've ever seen you wear a hat was playing during the MC.

I wear one in HOT weather. other than that I dont like wearing hats.

I wear one in HOT weather. other than that I dont like wearing hats.

Is this the PING anser testing thread?

I currently play a...... hahah

I have been really impressed with the Pukka Hat for the Albatross Club.

I don't recall seeing any head gear on his melon other than the supersized visor.

I'll be picking one up in Atlanta for sure

My hat just got soaked in torrentials yesterday, but I am surprised at how well it dried out and didnt warp. Beak is still good.

You guys sure as heck picked a good one in Pukka and I am looking forward to these hats for sure!

i'm gonna have a hard time picking one hat on Saturday!

i'm gonna have a hard time picking one hat on Saturday!

Yes you will, I couldn't decide. I would pick up one then look again and want a different hat. It was a tough choice. They are all nice hats.

I may be buying a black one...awesome

I'd tap that again using tapatalk

I may be buying a black one...awesome

I'd tap that again using tapatalk

I didn't know they would ever be on sale for purchase, if that's the case I want them all, but my guess is only Tour Van accessible!!!

I'm still thinking black on black mesh is the way to go.

Still haven't received my Albatross Club hat and looking at these has me pondering a trip to Atlanta!!

Can't wait to check these out this weekend!

Can't wait to check these out this weekend!

I don't know that there are any more. I might have gotten the last one in Des Moines.

My THP trucker hat is so sick. Its my new go-to as my albie has been retired. My gf loves it too, which is a rarity for hats. Well done JB, GG and Pukka!!

There were some left in AC, but the NC outing really killed the supply

I don't know that there are any more. I might have gotten the last one in Des Moines.

I think you are correct, rolled in right after you left and none to be had...:shut-mouth:

*Sigh* Maybe I'll sign up to the forum and buy a second albatross membership just to have a second hat.

I like the front left one. Sucks they aren't for sale though :arrogant:

Yea....those hats are nice. I wish I could have made it to the NC Van stop so that I could get one. #swag

Back