Regional Rivalry Is Coming To THP

Ohio requires HoF tags. How's the GA application process? Feasible for me?

Can I apply anywhere you get in? New York will accept but not sure we'd have enough so I'm willing to follow you to your team I've played pretty well in the past being apart of your team.

Speaking of #regionalrivalry, between myself, j4u, EaglevsFalcon, orutravis, pokeslice, royalwulff, amberlamps, theballguy, and whoever else we have can put on a good showing!

#dontforgetthemilehighstate
Im in!

I wondered who would bite.

Yeah, TX and CA have the top spots. They're sorting out the runner-ups.

Sent from my G3 using TapaTalk Pro

Adorable you think Cali has any shot at the title.

Adorable you think Cali has any shot at the title.

Kind of adorable that Texas thinks it has any shot. I don't think they understand that roll doesn't travel anywhere outside of Texas. 400yd par 4's play a little tougher at 170 out and not 100

I'll be an international free agent.
2 events - 2 HOF tags. Will play in rain.

I do believe Colorado can field a strong team :)

We would kick major arse as long as its not in effing Florida.

And you can't spell milehighstate without milehighgolfer.

I'll be an international free agent.
2 events - 2 HOF tags. Will play in rain.

HOF tags? Sounds like team Ohio material to me

Can I apply anywhere you get in? New York will accept but not sure we'd have enough so I'm willing to follow you to your team I've played pretty well in the past being apart of your team.

Done. You guys are hereby granted honorary GA citizenship. Simple enough application process for you?

Done. You guys are hereby granted honorary GA citizenship. Simple enough application process for you?

I have driven trough GA 15 or 16 times, does that count ? lol

I do believe Colorado can field a strong team :)

And you can supply each member with a full bag of clubs probably.

You should really stick it to Ohio and join Team Michigan.

Thats cute. Michigan trying to fill a team by pulling from Ohio

Define a Region. If it's based on what I'm wiling to drive to play with THPers, then it's quite large.

Early in the year I would have thought the DMV area was not up to this task.

But since then many of us have been to multiple THP events this year.

In addition we had a local outing about 6 weeks ago with 12 players and have one coming up this month with 16.

Oh yeah. We can hold our own in #RegionalRivalry

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

If this is 8 on 8 and in 2016, MI should stop wasting time in here and start sending PM's to all MI members to get 8

If this is 8 on 8 and in 2016, MI should stop wasting time in here and start sending PM's to all MI members to get 8

Why don't we wait for some details. :alien:

This should be a very cool event. Looking forward to hearing more about it.

You should really stick it to Ohio and join Team Michigan.

The truth is, no one wants me. I'm a +1 who plays par golf on a great day. Not a good mix for competition unfortunately.

That said, I do love my friends from Georgia. It's been WAY too long since I made the trip down to see them.

Kind of adorable that Texas thinks it has any shot. I don't think they understand that roll doesn't travel anywhere outside of Texas. 400yd par 4's play a little tougher at 170 out and not 100

Wait and minute now.....you came to play Texas golf one sunny afternoon on your way back home and I remember that Texas roll did nothing for you that day. #TexasRoll overrated?

Wait and minute now.....you came to play Texas golf one sunny afternoon on your way back home and I remember that Texas roll did nothing for you that day. #TexasRoll overrated?

Everything is bigger in Texas...even the Internet lies :alien:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Define a Region. If it's based on what I'm wiling to drive to play with THPers, then it's quite large.
I'd think we just made it international with those boundaries!!!
Wisconsin or the Midwest will be proudly represented and I'm sure everybody will have a blast.
Midwest works for me!!!

Back