Regional Rivalry Is Coming To THP

Ok I am home now and just seeing this after last night's foolishness by Nate. Did I miss anything Juicy today??? Are the rankings still the same??

Frank mixing things up! Sir, please refer back about 50 pages to your post about which states were aggressively entering #TheKing contests. Last time I checked, California was west of the Mississippi.
I was sneaking in a little college football talk :)

Nate have you been scaring people today with this picture???
3940849-sho-nuff.jpeg

Haha this thread is awesome, the northerners are trying to figure out if they'll be thawed out by August, Texas seceding from the rest of the forum, the south is right on schedule sipping sweet tea and figuring out if it's time to respond and the west coast is so stoned they're still looking for the reply button lol. Oy Vey!
Hey there, we have cards for our medicine thank you very much!

Who needs a reply button when you are this stoned! Dude, pass the Doritos!

On the plus side, we along with CO be the only teams without first tee jitters. The victory will be fueled by Mountain Dew and Funions. Mmmmm Funions...
Slight FIFY

You know, after a few purple cush brownies this whole rivalry thing will go away. Heck, everybody will love the Texans. :peace:

You call out the Midwesterners, this is what happens to you. You smell what's cookin' now?

tumblr_m7nbjyao7h1rqoq0po1_12801.jpg

It makes midwesterners put on a Speedo and look ridiculous? That would explain Coers speedo comment in another thread, and these pictures here. All coming together...

I'm very concerned but not surprised by the disappearance of my Florida brothers. I understand the other states talk a lot of Sh@t but come on. If we go my state, we will be a few short.

It makes midwesterners put on a Speedo and look ridiculous? That would explain Coers speedo comment in another thread, and these pictures here. All coming together...
If we can't scare them with our game at least we can scare them looking like that.

I'm very concerned but not surprised by the disappearance of my Florida brothers. I understand the other states talk a lot of Sh@t but come on. If we go my state, we will be a few short.

Maybe post this more in the banter thread or college football thread? :angel:

Don't forget the two and a half rolls of
medical tape around the wrists

Maybe post this more in the banter thread or college football thread? :angel:
Was headed to the hockey thread :angry:

Don't forget the two and a half rolls of
medical tape around the wrists

Shock the monkey injuries are not limited to TayHaas evidently

Im here, bro.

No reason to be worried. We're still here, we just bore easily from people who talk more then back it up.

Yeah maybe we should start with 15 so Texas can have a bye.

I don't know what to say next? o-h-l-o-l?
Didn't think the sexual orientation was allowed in Texas

Wow. Lots went on in here today. #RegionalRivalry trash talk is in full effect and we don't even know any details yet.

Man the weather sure is nice down south but you guys have the most uncomfortable chairs ever. Never have seen so many hurt butts in one thread before

I hope a Midwest captain picks me up! Put me in coach, I'm ready to play!

We are planning a preliminary event here in NJ. South vs. North. We'll be a tunned up and ready to go.

We are planning a preliminary event here in NJ. South vs. North. We'll be a tunned up and ready to go.

That's awesome. Ohio is doing something similar. We're traveling to THP events in flocks and are using those for tune ups

Is that the butt Crack challenge or armpit stink thing?

How's that cut shot? Ready to rain down on some Texas big ROLL-ers
Cut shot is as good as ever. Apparently I can even do it with a 54*. Whatever, my game will show up.

Back