Shell Houston Open Thread (Spoilers)

Hes about to have 5

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Who else with Tigger and Mahan? I'm ignorant.

You sure are a lame Tiger lover dude.

Woods
Rose
Mahan (won twice this year)

I know it's all joking, but I would prefer if we didn't call each other lame in here, outsiders might not know you are joking. Thanks!

I know it's all joking, but I would prefer if we didn't call each other lame in here, outsiders might not know you are joking. Thanks!

Hahaha, ok.

Huh, I didn't know he taught Rose. And I'm not lame TC :(. But I do like Tigger.

Four wins this year you Foley/Tiger homers!!!! If you're gonna idolize at least do it right

Why are you do negative! It's like jeckel and Hyde with you. I forgot to mention rose and we get a shower of neg. for giving credit were credit is due. You complain when woods is talked about then you come and bring him up. I don't get it, why?!

Why are you do negative! It's like jeckel and Hyde with you. I forgot to mention rose and we get a shower of neg. for giving credit were credit is due. You complain when woods is talked about then you come and bring him up. I don't get it, why?!

Why are you so, or should I say do, sensitive about it. Just because I pay attention to the details and corrected you guys doesn't mean I'm showering you with negativity. Don't you see the humor and irony in all of you not even knowing how many wins Foley is responsible for this year? It tells me that it's more about Tiger and less about Foley.

Look at Luke over there by the pot with a giant spoon. Stir it up buddy.

Biomechanics FTW!
--
tapatalk

I feel odd. I've been wondering all week where the thread for this weeks tournament was. Guess I can't read or I'm going blind and/or crazy. Maybe it's time for bed.

Thats what made this place great. Conflicting viewpoints and discussions without people getting all emotional about it. It is one thing that always used to be great about this place.
Of course you do, what would the forum be without conflict and fighting right? This conversation is done and if I have to close the thread I will.

Of course you do, what would the forum be without conflict and fighting right? This conversation is done and if I have to close the thread I will.

Why do you have to close it? Besides calling damaikis lame, which was clearly a joke, I've brought up good points. I usually do.

Thats what made this place great. Conflicting viewpoints and discussions without people getting all emotional about it. It is one thing that always used to be great about this place.

There is a difference between having a differing of opinion and purposefully starting crap to cause problems.

Why are you so, or should I say do, sensitive about it. Just because I pay attention to the details and corrected you guys doesn't mean I'm showering you with negativity. Don't you see the humor and irony in all of you not even knowing how many wins Foley is responsible for this year? It tells me that it's more about Tiger and less about Foley.

It's not about being sensitive it's about you taking every opportunity to jump on anything that is related to TW. There is no irony involved when someone forgets about a player in someone stable.
The point here is that a select few have or had nothing but negative things to say about foley because of his involvement with woods. But the guys methods seem to paying dividends and the one guy that left him cant hit it out of his shadow.
I'm not sure another coach can make those claims at this time so he might just be on to something as a teacher. That's was the point of the foley conversation.

There is a difference between having a differing of opinion and purposefully starting crap to cause problems.

So you think I'm starting crap? Wow!

Why do you have to close it? Besides calling damaikis lame, which was clearly a joke, I've brought up good points. I usually do.

I am not closing the thread, but I am keeping an eye on it because I don't want it to get out of hand. I can already see that people are starting to get upset, and I am making sure it doesn't get escalated. It's my job as a mod.

So you think I'm starting crap? Wow!

I never said you were starting anything, in fact I wasn't even speaking to you I was speaking to Thain. Feel free to PM me if you want to discuss this, but I am not having this conversation on the forum.

It's not about being sensitive it's about you taking every opportunity to jump on anything that is related to TW. There is no irony involved when someone forgets about a player in someone stable.
The point here is that a select few have or had nothing but negative things to say about foley because of his involvement with woods. But the guys methods seem to paying dividends and the one guy that left him cant hit it out of his shadow.
I'm not sure another coach can make those claims at this time so he might just be on to something as a teacher. That's was the point of the foley conversation.

Ok. Who's been nothing but negative about Foley?

I found Waldo. What do I win? Lol

Back