Shell Houston Open Thread (Spoilers)

Congrats to Hunter on a solid Sunday and a great victory. Thanks for taking care of me in fantasy! :act-up:

Great present for dad, nice touch hunter! Congrats!

Great win for Mahan...jumps to #4 in the world and top ranked American.

Great win for Mahan...jumps to #4 in the world and top ranked American.

The natural progression for Hunter is now to compete for wins in majors. I like his chances better at the US Open and PGA this year than at Augusta.

Sent from Tapatalk

good shot by hunter, glad to see him hold up under the pressure on the back 9

Barely got to watch any golf this weekend, tried my best to keep up via Twitter. Congrats to Mahan, I really enjoy watching him play golf, seems like a good guy.

Sean Foley is having a heck of a year

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Congrats to JB - heck of a week with 234 points to win this week's fantasy tourney! Even after an 86 point day today, I could not catch him. I think 234 is the most scored this year for anyone in group 1.

Congrats to JB - heck of a week with 234 points to win this week's fantasy tourney! Even after an 86 point day today, I could not catch him. I think 234 is the most scored this year for anyone in group 1.

Yeah, Im kind of a big deal.:D

Sean Foley is having a heck of a year

I guess we will see how well his work has done with you there chubbyflubber.

Three wins this year as a coach is strong.

Honest question for you. Does that make Hank Haney downright outstanding in his years? He did it with a single person so it must have been right?

Three wins this year as a coach is strong.

Especially given how early it is in the year. He is poised to have a gigantic year as a coach.

It does as well as butch. They are in rarified air as coaches and foley seems to be building a nice resume.
Honest question for you. Does that make Hank Haney downright outstanding in his years? He did it with a single person so it must have been right?

I guess we will see how well his work has done with you there chubbyflubber.

Haha don't blame poor Sean for my awfulness

I know. I've been a Foley fan for a very long time. I love what he teaches and his way of life.

Me too dude. His swing makes a ton of sense and seems easier to consistently reproduce. It does take a frakken long time to ingrain though

Four wins this year you Foley/Tiger homers!!!! If you're gonna idolize at least do it right

Four wins this year you Foley/Tiger homers!!!! If you're gonna idolize at least do it right

Sorry. You guys can talk in here again. Didn't mean to rain on the Foley love parade.

I love when folks quote themselves. Foley rules you hater

I love when folks quote themselves. Foley rules you hater

Sure does. But he's still had four wins this year, not three.

Sure does. But he's still had four wins this year, not three.

Who else with Tigger and Mahan? I'm ignorant.

Back