• Hampton Cove, Huntsville, AL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Shoals, Muscle Shoals, AL

• Oxmoor Valley, Birmingham, AL

• Ross Bridge, Birmingham, AL

• Other location (please specifiy in post)

• Total voters
we'll be ok buddy. all we'll do at the cabin is drink, play ping pong, and sleep.

For sure, all I require is some floor space to stretch out. Maybe I'll be ambitious enough to pack the air mattress.

I'm good at 1&3, but the only thing worse than my golf game is the ping pong.

i suck at ping pong too, plus no one will beat my bro or bama. they own that table. i just watch and drink.

For sure, all I require is some floor space to stretch out. Maybe I'll be ambitious enough to pack the air mattress.

exactly!!!!

ok so I will call Hutch tomorrow and lock our date (November 12th) Friday thru Sunday. We are planing on playing golf early Friday a.m. so make your travel plans accordingly. TC you are good at setting up the pairings so once I get the list compiled which is getting larger and larger you and I will work on that. For the first timers we will arrive early Friday morning and meet at Hickory Nut golf course. Play golf, eat some lunch, play some more golf if ya like and check in time for the cabin is 3:00 p.m. I will have the keys with me so if we need to get in sooner that should not be a problem. We play golf all day Saturday with a lunch break in between and be ready to head out Sunday morning by 09:00 a.m. That is the checkout time per the cabin owner. We have some rules to abide by which includes no smoking in the cabin etc. For the new thper's coming please drop me an email to: bsandefu@communicomm.com so I can keep you informed of whats going on. Ok it's time to get excited again!

it's butternut creek gray, lol.

i'll get us a tee time for around 9 or 10 am on friday, that way we can replay if we want to.

it's butternut creek gray, lol.

i'll get us a tee time for around 9 or 10 am on friday, that way we can replay if we want to.

Butter - Hickory hmmm that's close enough huh :D.. TC we don't want the newbies riding all over North Ga. looking for HickoryNutt golf course now do we? LOL sorry my bad and good catch...

Ok so far we have:

olgray
Kellybo
TC
one-T
UncleDaddy
Bama
Setho
DannyBoy
DirtGuy
MaryC
SW Fla

with maybe's
ADWillingham & Dad (just for one day of golf?)
SeeMoreGuy (pending on cruise date)

If I have left anybody out on this list give myself, TC, or Kellybo a hollar and you will be added. Just pm us if ya like.

So bummed I can't swing this.

But looks like a helluva time!

Well, I know for sure I won't be taking part in Friday's activities. That is the last day of a four week training class I'll be taking. I may still have a chance at driving down for a round Saturday, but I won't be sure until much closer to then. My wife has said it's ok, but not sure what these next five weeks are going to be like (started a new job last week).

If you need a firm count up front, go ahead and count me out, but if it is flexible, I'll try to make it just for the round on Sat.

So bummed I can't swing this.

But looks like a helluva time!

Yoc man we are gonna miss ya dude! I was hoping you could make this trip. It looks like we are going to have a few more newbies coming to this one so we will break em right :O)

Well, I know for sure I won't be taking part in Friday's activities. That is the last day of a four week training class I'll be taking. I may still have a chance at driving down for a round Saturday, but I won't be sure until much closer to then. My wife has said it's ok, but not sure what these next five weeks are going to be like (started a new job last week).

If you need a firm count up front, go ahead and count me out, but if it is flexible, I'll try to make it just for the round on Sat.

AD -- It's very flexable dude. You just need to let TC or myself know so we can put you in a group. Saturday we will be playing (correct me if I'm wrong TC) Union Point golf course. It's a great track with plenty of challenge so you will be coming on the championship golf course day :golf2:.. I hope your Dad can make it too?

I may have some not so good news....
Due to my new job, lack of accrued vacation, and training schedule I may not be able to go.
I already have taken the 19th, 29th and 30th off this month due to prior obligations.
I did not think he would be so strict, but they have me on a super tight training schedule to be finished by 1/31/2011
I will talk to my boss and see if he will let me get away with one more day....

I may have some not so good news....
Due to my new job, lack of accrued vacation, and training schedule I may not be able to go.
I already have taken the 19th, 29th and 30th off this month due to prior obligations.
I did not think he would be so strict, but they have me on a super tight training schedule to be finished by 1/31/2011
I will talk to my boss and see if he will let me get away with one more day....

Man that sucks but you got to keep the bread flow coming in. Keep us in tune with what you can do man. Tell the boss you have a ping pong championship to defend. You know he's got to give in for that one!

OK for you newbies that would like a peep of our little cabin in the hills and I hope this link works:

http://www.vrbo.com/105627

Where's the outhouse?

lmao! Well you have to head up the mountain about 300 yds right past the bear den. If you make it past the bears, you are good to go. If you don't you need to find a good leafy tree. Works great for toilet paper. Now the ladies that attend might have to wrestle the bears.

lmao! Well you have to head up the mountain about 300 yds right past the bear den. If you make it past the bears, you are good to go. If you don't you need to find a good leafy tree. Works great for toilet paper. Now the ladies that attend might have to wrestle the bears.

Just remember kids, pine-cones only work in one direction

Just remember kids, pine-cones only work in one direction

Gus sounds like you spent some boy scout time down south dude!

It is looking like we might get to add Rhino to the list!

We will be renting outing sleeping bags if we get an overload. Just don't put on any sweet smelling perfume or you might have a critter in the bag with ya.

Most likely an outhouse won't be needed if a bear is seen during a walk along the trail.

Very cool! So who is in so far?

Most likely an outhouse won't be needed if a bear is seen during a walk along the trail.

Now that's some FUNNY stuff Dirt!:rofl::laughing:

Very cool! So who is in so far?

One - T we have this list to date:

olgray
Kellybo
TC
one-T
UncleDaddy
Setho
DannyBoy
DirtGuy - first time thp SE group outing
SW Fla - first time thp SE group outing
jingramgbr
- first time thp SE group outing

Total = 10

with maybe's:

ADWillingham & Dad (just for one day of golf?)
SeeMoreGuy (pending on cruise date)
Bama (Pending work schedule)
MaryC (Pending work schedule)
Rhino (will know soon)

Total with maybe's = 16

Gus sounds like you spent some boy scout time down south dude!

It is looking like we might get to add Rhino to the list!

We will be renting outing sleeping bags if we get an overload. Just don't put on any sweet smelling perfume or you might have a critter in the bag with ya.

Yep, gotta check out locistics but if all goes right I will be there!! The people here are THP are so cool why wouldn't I travel across the country for a weekend of golf and hanging out with the good people in the SE. It would be a slam dunk if the outing was one or two states over for me but alas I gotta rely on airlines.

Yep, gotta check out locistics but if all goes right I will be there!! The people here are THP are so cool why wouldn't I travel across the country for a weekend of golf and hanging out with the good people in the SE. It would be a slam dunk if the outing was one or two states over for me but alas I gotta rely on airlines.

I hope it works outs for ya Rhino. It was a pleasure meeting you the first time and will be a pleasure having you at the Southeastern November outing! Kellybo and I were talking about heading up Thursday afternoon or evening. Maybe if you book a flight into Atlanta Thursday we could swing by and pick you up and drop you back by the airport Sunday. The only issue we may have is getting all the golf bags and luggage into our car. We have a Honda Accord and the space is limited but we will do our best to get it all packed in! If not we will strap it to the top of the car and look like the Beverly Hillbelly's heading to Blairsville :D Now if Dannyboy drives his truck which holds four people easily we are cooking with crisco. He's got a cover over the back of his truck where we could have room for four golf bags and luggage. I will be talking with him on this tonight.

We may play golf with Bama Sunday after checking out of the cabin. He is still checking to see if he can get off Friday. I told him why not head after work on Friday or get up EARLY Saturday a.m. and come on up. Kelly and I would hang around and play another round of golf with him on Sunday. It depends on what he's able to do as to what time we leave Sunday. Bama is suppose to email me tonight with his status.

Rhino, if you need a lift back to the airport Sunday, let me know. I'll be running I75 through ATL heading home. Well provided I don't get eaten by one them bears or other N Ga critters.

I don't know where the thumbs down.came from, durn touch screen is being moody today I guess.

Ol' Gray,

This visual is to help you remember the name of the golf course we will be playing in Blairsville. Bless your heart, you just can't get it right to save your life. You even called it Hickory Nut the last time you were there. Hope this helps!:D

butter.jpg
Nut.jpg

ha ha ha making fun of the old man huh :deadhorse: My memory is as sharp as a razor blade :D.. Well at least I got the nut part right huh?

Ol' Gray,

This visual is to help you remember the name of the golf course we will be playing in Blairsville. Bless your heart, you just can't get it right to save your life. You even called it Hickory Nut the last time you were there. Hope this helps!:D

butter.jpg
Nut.jpg

Thats Hilarious!! Hee has called it 3 different things, a picture should def help! hahaha

Back