Special Trip for Ole Gray & KellyBo!

Sounds like a fantastic weekend lined up for the four of you. Enjoy it but I know you guys will!!

Be safe in your travels and have a ton of fun! Looking forward to pics.

That sounds like an AMAZING time to be had!! I'm sure the four of you will really enjoy yourselves. I'd love to see pictures of the trip afterwards. :smile:

Have a safe trip down here you two and have fun going out there!

Nice trip plans! *jealous* Have fun all of you and safe travels!!! Make sure and post pics.

Have a great trip and hit em straight :D

Have a great time and putt well! :)

Sounds fantastic! Wish I was going. Have fun everyone!

Have a great trip. You are going to love any of those courses you get to play.

Not sure what's better, playing grand cypress or playing with GG/JB....I've played GC so playing with your host!! Have a great time!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

playing Grand Cypress and playing with GG...hehe

We have a special trip in the makings for this weekend. We are going to get a preview of the 2012 Grand Cypress Golf Resort and play golf with non other than JB and GolferGal! To say the least, we are excited about this opportunity is to put it mildly.

Sounds like lots of fun, ENJOY!

Here's to safe travel and a fun weekend! :drinks:

Thanks guys! We will be rolling out of Gray, Ga. right after KellyBo finishes her Friday morning round with the Ladies. Grand Cypress looks awesome both on their web site and the greats pic JB & GG have posted on here. It will be fun to play the golf courses for sure, but also a special treat to play golf with Mr. & Mrs THP :golf2::thumb:

Its going to be a lot of fun. I have a gut feeling OG is going to be worked up to a frenzy on the 1st tee.
Who wants odds that he hits the fairway on #1? :act-up:

Enjoy your round with JB/GG. @ Grand Cypress Golf Resort .

Its going to be a lot of fun. I have a gut feeling OG is going to be worked up to a frenzy on the 1st tee.

I am 100% sure OG will be in the FW on #1 if it is a hard dogleg LEFT. :D

I say he will be on the fairway, might not be #1 fairway but he'll be on a fairway. :act-up:

That's awesome guys, have fun and Safe Travels!

I am 100% sure OG will be in the FW on #1 if it is a hard dogleg LEFT. :D

oh come on now KB, You know they call me pipeline at the golf course :D. I lay em out there long and straight :golf3:

oh come on now KB, You know they call me pipeline at the golf course :D. I lay em out there long and straight :golf3:

I thought it was because your ball was always near the ditch across the road where pipes are laid. No?

I say he will be on the fairway, might not be #1 fairway but he'll be on a fairway. :act-up:

This is coming from a guy that played on a team called the Bush Whackers :beat-up:.. I do like the looks of the new course (link style) down there. Plenty of room to work the ball!

I thought it was because your ball was always near the ditch across the road where pipes are laid. No?

Man I am so straight and accurate off the tee,,,,,, I aimed at a blue pipe (200 yd marker) in the middle of the fairway, and perched my ball on top of that sucker :D

This is coming from a guy that played on a team called the Bush Whackers :beat-up:.. I do like the looks of the new course (link style) down there. Plenty of room to work the ball!

Need I remind you that team won the scramble?

"plenty of room to work the ball" = hook and slice as normal

Have fun OG and KB!!!

Back