Special Trip for Ole Gray & KellyBo!

Man I am so straight and accurate off the tee,,,,,, I aimed at a blue pipe (200 yd marker) in the middle of the fairway, and perched my ball on top of that sucker :D

With a wedge too right?

But in all fairness, I can aim at something like that and drive out there and put it on a pipe too.
Should we make our rounds a little more interesting? hehe

I kid OG, dont wnat you to have a heart attack before we tee off.

Man I am so straight and accurate off the tee,,,,,, I aimed at a blue pipe (200 yd marker) in the middle of the fairway, and perched my ball on top of that sucker :D

Blue pipe in the middle of the fairway? What kinda hillbilly courses do you play on Gray? Blue pipe is 200, jug of moonshine is 150 and the ole hound dog is resting at 100. hehehe

Doing a little recon before the outing next May, eh? Getting a leg up on beating up on the younger folks, eh?
Well, ok, but be safe getting there and back. And have fun.

have a great time!

With a wedge too right?

But in all fairness, I can aim at something like that and drive out there and put it on a pipe too.
Should we make our rounds a little more interesting? hehe

I kid OG, dont wnat you to have a heart attack before we tee off.

Yea 25 cents a hole scats sounds good. I have already whupped one six handicapper last weekend, I might as well whup another one this weekend :D

Yea 25 cents a hole scats sounds good. I have already whupped one six handicapper last weekend, I might as well whup another one this weekend :D

Are you sure you dont mean you beat up a six year old who was betting against you!!.... and winning!!!

I'm hoping OG doesn't have a heart attack from all the excitement. He's literally bouncing off the walls about this trip. It's going to be a blast and he's going to be like a little 6 year old at Disney.

Blue pipe in the middle of the fairway? What kinda hillbilly courses do you play on Gray? Blue pipe is 200, jug of moonshine is 150 and the ole hound dog is resting at 100. hehehe

How did you know we had a hound dog for the 100 yd marker? :D

Oh good lord. Have you been hanging out with Chunkylover and RxGus again? hehe

I'm hoping OG doesn't have a heart attack from all the excitement. He's literally bouncing off the walls about this trip. It's going to be a blast and he's going to be like a little 6 year old at Disney.

We did not say anything about babysitting OG at Disney World. That is all you...hehe

hmmm what a coincedence, must of been the same 6 year old OG beat up. He must of took his winnings off Gray and went to Disney!!

Thats it Ole Gray ..Whup em & take his money ...... Looking forward to KB & your review of the course.

JB - will you take a roll of dimes and just give OG 50 cents back?

ok who's the funny guy messing with my avatar :banghead::angry::deadhorse:

oh come on now KB, You know they call me pipeline at the golf course :D. I lay em out there long and straight :golf3:

Now now Ole Gray, this isn't the place to discuss your sex life. LOL

Now now Ole Gray, this isn't the place to discuss your sex life. LOL

RR -- That is some funny stuff. :D

I got to run to the gym and work on these guns so I can lay some pipeline down at Grand Cypress :thumb:

Sweet! Can't wait to hear about it.

Have a safe trip Gray and Kelly! Sounds like an amazing weekend!

I just had a friend call me who has played down at Grand Cypress quite a few times. He saw where KellyBo had posted on facebook about our trip this weekend. He wanted to know if I was playing in the Golf Channel tournament on the new course. I told him nope we are not playing in a tournament just visiting the resort and playing with some friends that are members down there. He told me it was an AWESOME place! He kept saying how much he liked the new course and how it had many features that resembled old St Andrews. He wants me to call him we get back and let him know how we like it. His name is John Taylor and he has played on a few mini tour type events in the Orlando area.

enjoy the trip and the course!

Well tomorrow morning KellyBo heads to the course for a quick round of golf with the Ladies. I might go up and hit a bucket of balls but that is pending on how things go. We have to figure out what to pack and have the car ready to pull out once KellyBo finishes her round. I got two or three pair of my best overalls laid out for Grand Cypress being it is a classy joint :D.

I think I may just play golf Saturday and not play scats. You know think about course management and focus on fun and good solid shots. I've seen what happened to TC, One-T, P4B, Hawk, Thainer and all those other guys who tried their luck on the ice man. Let's face the facts, the man does not melt! I also heard an old Chinese proverb which says "When old fool says he can beat young ice man on home course, old fool is already beat". :beat-up:

Is tomorrow evening here yet! I am ready to be down there relaxing with our friends :thumb:

Back