Srixon Z-Star Driver

exactly why I struggled with those as well.
the new lines from cleveland don't have them either. it's something that i actually struggled with. kinda odd, but i did struggle with that. i have come accustomed to an alignment aid of some sort so not having one gives me one more thing to think about when i'm over the ball.

the new lines from cleveland don't have them either. it's something that i actually struggled with. kinda odd, but i did struggle with that. i have come accustomed to an alignment aid of some sort so not having one gives me one more thing to think about when i'm over the ball.

I don't look at the clubhead, I look at the ball. (just kidding bro).

This was not an issue for me as I didn't even think about it or even realize it when I was hitting this club. Maybe I am an idiot.

Yes, the weights have the numbers written in different colors.

Cool, thanks! So the lower the weight in the back, the lower the ball will fly. Good to know!

exactly why I struggled with those as well.

Making you two look ridiculous seems to be par for the course :alien:

Both of you have said that your favorite driver so far right now is the Callaway Diablo Octane Tour.

That club also does NOT have an alignment aid.

Thank you for participating.....HAHA

I don't look at the clubhead, I look at the ball. (just kidding bro).

This was not an issue for me as I didn't even think about it or even realize it when I was hitting this club. Maybe I am an idiot.

i don't look at the clubhead once i line everything up, but i'm use to having something to line up with.

Both of you have said that your favorite driver so far right now is the Callaway Diablo Octane Tour.

yep, and i struggled with it initially as well.

i don't look at the clubhead once i line everything up, but i'm use to having something to line up with.

I understand man, I just wanted to use your famous quote against you somehow.

I thought they considered that design on the top of the driver the alignment aid? Or does the Tour not have that? I know the regular one does becuase I might have it.

I thought they considered that design on the top of the driver the alignment aid? Or does the Tour not have that? I know the regular one does becuase I might have it.

The Tour does not have that. Plain black, just like this one.

actually I think my fave driver right now is the K15....on my radar, pondering it, etc. That has an alignment aid?

i must be drinking the "tour" version kool-aid. my bad guys.

The Tour does not have that. Plain black, just like this one.

oh ok, my bad. well, fltc the K15 is your friend then, nice alignment aid on that one. And its not in color so you can see it.

i must be drinking the "tour" version kool-aid. my bad guys.

I guess my question is that if the alignment bothers you with this one, why would it not bother you with the Callaway? Both look virtually identical at setup.

I guess my question is that if the alignment bothers you with this one, why would it not bother you with the Callaway? Both look virtually identical at setup.

i must apologize, i'm not referring to the Z Star driver as i've not hit it, nor have i even really looked down at it. i was talking about the super lite from cleveland. they don't have an alignment aid either. to me, the callaway was easier to get use to b/c it's not a 460cc head, and the size is similar to what i'm use to w/my R9. again, i did struggle with it initially but being slightly smaller, it was a quicker adjustment.

i must apologize, i'm not referring to the Z Star driver as i've not hit it, nor have i even really looked down at it. i was talking about the super lite from cleveland. they don't have an alignment aid either. to me, the callaway was easier to get use to b/c it's not a 460cc head, and the size is similar to what i'm use to w/my R9. again, i did struggle with it initially but being slightly smaller, it was a quicker adjustment.

I guess we all see different things. Oh well, just curious.

44cf65e5-aa42-2533.jpg

44cf65e5-aa52-08af.jpg

looks like the octane in the middle to me. also, please understand that my testing w/the octane took place in the simulator at the PGA superstore, it's not exactly a well lit area.

looks like the octane in the middle to me. also, please understand that my testing w/the octane took place in the simulator at the PGA superstore, it's not exactly a well lit area.

Like I said, Im not disputing what you are seeing, just trying to understand it. Im sure it worked for you and the other didnt. Some things just happen that way. To me, they all look the same at setup. But its different for every person.

How did I miss this posting? Looks like a very nice driver. Can't wait for a formal review.

I love this driver.

If it was out, would it be on your Christmas list.

I love this driver.

interesting question, i'm sure plenty of fellas would knock an elf out for one.

I love this driver.

I would have to go hit it first, but I would love to find this under my tree.

i desperately want to try this. i've seen it and it looks awesome, and i've seen it in action and it performs awesome.

i desperately want to try this. i've seen it and it looks awesome, and i've seen it in action and it performs awesome.

me too!!!! May is not soon enough!

I absolutely want to try it. The shaft alone is reason to try it out. Wouls have to test it first, but if it worked, absolutely it would be under the tree.

Back