I enjoy them, own 3 or 4 pairs currently. Very comfy, the right amount of style for me, and priced nicely.

The only issue I have is sometimes I fear I am going to tear them while putting them on.

Tear? Do you have bad feet? I have never had any issues like this. The only issues has been with color fading.

Tear? Do you have bad feet? I have never had any issues like this. The only issues has been with color fading.

I had really bad color fade and some holes far too quickly. I like their elastic and fit, but QC has been a concern as of late for me personally.

Well that and that shark jumping.

I had really bad color fade and some holes far too quickly. I like their elastic and fit, but QC has been a concern as of late for me personally.

Well that and that shark jumping.

The DJs faded? The early attempts at portraits failed. They have since managed that issue.

932217bb994baa04c59d6e320a4aac76.jpg

Definitely pondering these.

I need to find me some stance socks. You guys have me convinced these are solid. Ponder on!

I need to find me some stance socks. You guys have me convinced these are solid. Ponder on!

Check TJ Max in university. They had tons previously.

Both pairs of the Christmas Vacation socks came in today. Freaking awesome.

Also rocking the Goofy disney ones at work today.

Both pairs of the Christmas Vacation socks came in today. Freaking awesome.

Also rocking the Goofy Disney ones at work today.

Nice dude, they are very comfortable. Still waiting for my Chevy socks to arrive.

Going blue and grey to play in today.

b08c33e0149da8af18a0bc918461117b.jpg

Gonna have to check these out. Liking the looks for sure.

Bahahahahaha, oh God I love these. #YouSeriousClark

2e678cafbe7b9003b9232a8b4b61f4e4.jpg

Those are awesome, James

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

my cousin got me a pair of Chewbacca Stance Socks. They will be my first pair and I can't wait to rock them.

In-laws bought me a pair of Darth Vader and Storm Trooper socks. I will be wearing them at some point this week.

Went in today looking to grab a couple more pairs with a gift card from Christmas.

Looks like the local store is choosing to switch over their Stance selection to only the Basketball and Baseball themes. Almost grabbed a pair of the Rodman socks today.

A bit disappointing, hopefully it is just a Christmas rush thing, and the other styles will be back here.

Ya'll go logo in or logo out.

All of mine that have the L and R on them align logo in, so I go logo in on all the pairs I have that are not marked L and R as well.

i'm pretty sure mine are all logo in...now my OCD is thinking...

I go logo in for the same reason jman said. The ones that have the l/r have logo in so I stay that way. Got my dark side 3 pack finally. Now to see what others i need and to track them down

Nice Nate.

These are all I wear anymore. Kentwool and swiftwick have been retired.

Nice Nate.

These are all I wear anymore. Kentwool and swiftwick have been retired.

Isn't it crazy?! I'll wear athletic socks to run or workout in but it's these for all the rest. Speaking of, need to head to the site and see if they have any any releases. That's my only complaint is that I wish they would update more often.

Picking up a couple of pairs for my groomsmen. Gotta be stylish up there.

Ordered some of the quarter run socks for the 1st time and put them on today. Wow! It's like silk on my feet. I'll be ordering a few more of these for sure. Wasn't expecting this!

Back