TaylorMade ATV Wedges

JF

Reaction score
I want to hit one of these. I really don't like them, I don't know why, but they seem like they belong in my bag... it's weird.

lambro2

Reaction score
Handicap
Looking forward to the in hand thoughts and pics. These appear to be some pretty sweet wedges.

ddec

I have many leather-bound books
Albatross 2021 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
The Driver
Biggsy just had these on his Twitter page

Dr. Teeth

Reaction score
Handicap
TMEX 0.8!
I want to see what these can do! It is going to be difficult to really get a full picture of their capabilities on a hitting bay though. I really like the idea of these.

golfinFF

Reaction score
Handicap
21.9 oob
I am in the market for some wedges and these are definitely on the list!

Kobey

I'm a French model
Reaction score
Handicap
Winter
According to the specs, the RBZ wedges also have the ATV sole, so if you get a chance to demo the RBZ's, it might give you a pretty good idea of what they are like.

GrantD

Formerly Known as DMB012
Reaction score
Handicap
I think Dustin is playing these this weekend. It seems like they are working well for him.

Buckjob

My Friend's Call Me Drew
Reaction score
Handicap
I think Dustin is playing these this weekend. It seems like they are working well for him.

i thought he had the 588s in his bag currently.

Golf Ghost

Reaction score
He started the week off playing ATV's in the practise rounds, but then for at least the first two rounds he was with the custom 588's. Not sure about yesterday though, didn't see any of his round.

For some reason, as much as I want to hate this wedge, something tells me I need to try them out before I make a decision on new wedges this year.

Dozza

Hacker!
Reaction score
Handicap
He started the week off playing ATV's in the practise rounds, but then for at least the first two rounds he was with the custom 588's. Not sure about yesterday though, didn't see any of his round.

For some reason, as much as I want to hate this wedge, something tells me I need to try them out before I make a decision on new wedges this year.
I'm still without wedges for my new set at least. I'm still gaming my old irons until i fill the rest of my bag.

Is there any news or updates on a possible early release? Forum testing?

The looks are growing on me and I wan't to try these badly.

MSB256

Reaction score
Handicap
This post hasn't been updated in a long time? Not buzz worthy? Anyone playing these?

Staples

Dirtydawg67
Reaction score
Handicap
This post hasn't been updated in a long time? Not buzz worthy? Anyone playing these?
I tried them at a demo day a few weeks ago and wasn't impressed. The tee area was really soggy, which probably had a lot to do every shot being fat. I'll try them out again next month at THP demo day.

Golf Ghost

Reaction score
Think they're just starting to hit stores. I thought I read somewhere it would be early April for most places.

Staples

Dirtydawg67
Reaction score
Handicap
Think they're just starting to hit stores. I thought I read somewhere it would be early April for most places.
Yeah, early April. The TM rep told me they were on back order until mid May for new orders (this was 3-4 weeks ago).

Golf Ghost

Reaction score
Yeah, early April. The TM rep told me they were on back order until mid May for new orders (this was 3-4 weeks ago).
Going to be interesting to finally start hearing more about experiences with these. Kind of crappy that the conditions were not ideal when you got to demo them.

Fadenotslice

Reaction score
Handicap
I'm considering these or the scor's. What to do what to do??!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

stephiroth21

Reaction score
Handicap
oob 21.9
i am interested in these, because i am looking for new wedges and they sound like a solid option. i thought i saw the release date was 4/13 or 4/14 and was hoping to give them some swings next week. i really hope they are not back ordered that far already if i decide to get them

Golf Ghost

Reaction score
I'm considering these or the scor's. What to do what to do??!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Hit both? They are completely different style.

Fadenotslice

Reaction score
Handicap
Local golf shop guy told me the atv's have been pushed back several times and wouldn't b surprised if they got further delayed. I ordered a couple scors

adwillingham

2-Time HOFer
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Local golf shop guy told me the atv's have been pushed back several times and wouldn't b surprised if they got further delayed. I ordered a couple scors
I think you'll be very happy with what you ordered.

Franklin51

On the Verge
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Im trying to decide. I got 3 CG15 I want to change up and these seem to be what I am looking at.

Dozza

Hacker!
Reaction score
Handicap
I heard from one of the pro’s at my local course that they are re-designing the aesthetics of the club due to a lot of people saying they wont play them because they are ugly. That is the reason for the delay.

The one that I have seen, looked awesome at address, which, is the only look you should worry about… not how it looks in the bag.

JB

Follow @THPGolf
Albatross 2021 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I heard from one of the pro’s at my local course that they are re-designing the aesthetics of the club due to a lot of people saying they wont play them because they are ugly. That is the reason for the delay.

The one that I have seen, looked awesome at address, which, is the only look you should worry about… not how it looks in the bag.
Hmmm. That would be pretty darn surprising based on the inventory they already have had done and the fact that they debuted them to Hot List and at the PGA Show.

Dozza

Hacker!
Reaction score
Handicap
Hmmm. That would be pretty darn surprising based on the inventory they already have had done and the fact that they debuted them to Hot List and at the PGA Show.
No doubt at all JB. I'm only being a parrot by repeating what he told me.

Franklin51

On the Verge
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Just seen them at my local pro shop. I got a 50 degree on the way. Nice looking wedges.

Reactions: JF

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in