TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Iron Forum Testing - Take 2 Signup

Congratulations to the testers selected. Good luck to the first time testers. Remember to do these clubs justice and put in the effort. Hit them straight.

Sweet guys! Congrats! Enjoy the new sticks and many of us looking forward to see your reviews!

Congrats Testers! Give us the goods!

Congrats to the testers.
I look forward to reading the reviews.

Congrats testers. I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little disappointed. Only for the fact that these clubs are so awesome. Thanks for the opportunity THP amd TaylorMade.

Congrats testers!!!

My fingers crossed trick worked! Congrats to all the testers. I know one very happy man is yelling in his office right now

Congrats! Already waiting to read your reviews.

Congratulations to the testers and thanks to THP and TaylorMade for the opportunity. Better luck next time... =)

Congrats all!! Let the testing begin!!

Congrats guys, your lucky hehe

My co-worker just walked in and asked if I was ok!!! Thank you so much THP an Taylormade for this outstanding opportunity!!! I won't let you guys down!!!

My fingers crossed trick worked! Congrats to all the testers. I know one very happy man is yelling in his office right now

That would be me! Think I just scared our neighbors with my scream of joy!

Congrats testers!!

Sweeeeeet!!!! Thanks to THP and Taylor Made. I will do you proud!

Congrats to the testers. You should be very happy testing these irons. I love mine and I am sure you will as well!

Congrats guys!

My co-worker just walked in and asked if I was ok!!! Thank you so much THP an Taylormade for this outstanding opportunity!!! I won't let you guys down!!!

Dude, we have to meet up at the range and play some rounds together so we can tandem test!

congrats to the testers... maybe next time for myself. Good luck to all and can't wait to hear your thoughts.

Congrats gents, hit em well!

Congratulations gents!! Look forward to reading your progress.

Congrats folks! Testing is so much fun!

Congrats to the testers excited to read your reviews

This is the best day of my life! I won't let you guys down. I'm in the middle of taking a final for school, but expect my email soon! Thank you so much THP and TaylorMade!

Tappin' away from my DROIDX.

Back