TaylorMade Staff Bags - The Morgan Cup

This bag doesn't come close to fitting in the Last Bag. Tried it at Golfsmith tonight. Not a chance. I'm going to order the TaylorMade Tour case tomorrow. After I talk to them to make sure this bag fits.

Kevi

Congratulations to each and every one of the players in the MC who is representing Taylormade. You have all done an incredible job of providing information to the members of this forum through your pictures, videos or just but comments on the various threads. These golf bags are a fitting tribute for all of you and is a great keepsake that you can look back on for many years and remember this event. This great event is just a couple weeks away and I hope you all take away from it all you can and remember this wonderful opportunity that you have had the privledge to be part of.

Thanks, man. I have that one scoped out and it will definitely work. It's huge. Checking the TM bag first as it is a bit less expensive and is made by my sponsor so you would think it holds a TM Tour Staff bag.

Kevin

Thanks, man. I have that one scoped out and it will definitely work. It's huge. Checking the TM bag first as it is a bit less expensive and is made by my sponsor so you would think it holds a TM Tour Staff bag.

Kevin

Am I the only person thinking of just shipping the clubs and the bag UPS? I don't really want to buy another travel case for this one trip.

Sweet bags and nice video Esox :p Looked like a kid on x-mas and totally understandable!

Man oh man, you lucky dogs. Great looking bags and equipment to all of you. Enjoying the videos!

Taylormade really going all out with their tournament bags this year.

Love It!

FedEx left this at my door yesterday. On my way to pick it up now.

4c650e3a-8917-3da4.jpg

"Out for delivery". I think those are my favorite three words. Well except "Here's some money".

Pics and vid will be up tonight. :)

---
- Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

Cb, I'm absolutely thinking of shipping the bag, I'm like you, I don't want to buy another travel case just for this one trip.

Sent from Tapatalk

Cb, I'm absolutely thinking of shipping the bag, I'm like you, I don't want to buy another travel case just for this one trip.

Sent from Tapatalk

Shipping the bag is going to cost me like $90 each way ... Cheaper to buy a new carry case than do that.

---
- Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

I may want to sport this bag on another trip at some point. Maybe to Ireland or Scotland. And shipping it is a hassle.

Kevin

This is probably a really stupid question, but I stayed up late last night.

Esox, did TM really send you the salad and candy bars?

Video Unboxing of the package I picked up from FedEx this morning.

Might take a few minutes for it to be fully processed.

I got home late last night and was hoping to have a giant box sitting on the door step. All that was there was the door tag I posted above. I arranged to have to box left at FedEx and I headed there first thing this morning when they opened up.

4c650e3a-a1a7-a793.jpg

Here are some pics of what was inside:

4c650e3a-a1d4-a113.jpg

The handle is easy to grab and quite comfortable.

4c650e3a-a1e7-bbc5.jpg

The shoulder strap is thick and heavily padded.

4c650e3a-a212-029a.jpg

Like I said in the unboxing, I have one other staff bag, but this is the first time I've had my name on one.

4c650e3a-a249-8efd.jpg

4c650e3a-a288-d6f8.jpg

This might be my favorite piece of gear from The Morgan Cup. It's unique in it's design and color scheme and beautifully crafted. The touch of having our names embroidered for us just puts it over the top.

Once again, thank you THP and Taylormade golf for this wonderful event and everything it stands for. I feel incredibly blessed to be a small part of it.

Video Unboxing of the package I picked up from FedEx this morning.

Might take a few minutes for it to be fully processed.

Great looking bag! Hell of a letter opener you used to get that box open...

This is probably a really stupid question, but I stayed up late last night.

Esox, did TM really send you the salad and candy bars?

It appears they love my commitment, doesn't it? They appreciate intensity, apparently.

Kevin

It appears they love my commitment, doesn't it? They appreciate intensity, apparently.

Kevin

Apparently so. Enjoy your taylormade salad!

i have the white version of this bag and it works fine on my electric trolley, it fits on great and the only pocket that is difficult for me to get into is the one on the back, here is a pic of mine on my trolley.

5b3b7fa0.jpg
Great photo, that fits really well. That's what I had heard and that picture just backs it up. Thank you for posting that.

If I had to guess I would say the Emory colors.
Correct and those are Blue and Gold, but I agreed there is a little more orange in the colors, but I like it.

The one of kind, personal, touches go above and beyond what would normally be expected. Engraving our putters, our staff bags, the limited edition staff bags; even the pre-released irons... it's just amazing a company like yourselves took the time and resources to make this special for us. I sincerely cannot express in words the level of respect I hold for your company. Thank you, again, for everything you have done for us.
CG, great write-up. There is a spot for your umbrella on the side of the bag. If you are looking at the embroidered side, it will be on the left hand side. You can see the large grommet near the bottom of the bag that holds the pointy side of the umbrella.

Any cheap wipes work. As long as they are cleaner/conditioner in one.
Thanks for the heads up on that.

Adwill, DD and Esox great unboxings you guys. This really is special, isn't it? I just love all of the excitement I am feeling from all of you, it's a great feeling.

Cute kids adwill.

Esox, loved the touch at the end with the salad and candy bars. Taylormade has really gone above and beyond in making us feel like staffers.

Can't wait to see your bag Belbs.

your caddy will appreciate that thick, padded strap biggsy!

I got home late last night and was hoping to have a giant box sitting on the door step. All that was there was the door tag I posted above. I arranged to have to box left at FedEx and I headed there first thing this morning when they opened up.

4c650e3a-a1a7-a793.jpg

Here are some pics of what was inside:

4c650e3a-a1d4-a113.jpg

The handle is easy to grab and quite comfortable.

4c650e3a-a1e7-bbc5.jpg

The shoulder strap is thick and heavily padded.

4c650e3a-a212-029a.jpg

Like I said in the unboxing, I have one other staff bag, but this is the first time I've had my name on one.

4c650e3a-a249-8efd.jpg

4c650e3a-a288-d6f8.jpg

This might be my favorite piece of gear from The Morgan Cup. It's unique in it's design and color scheme and beautifully crafted. The touch of having our names embroidered for us just puts it over the top.

Once again, thank you THP and Taylormade golf for this wonderful event and everything it stands for. I feel incredibly blessed to be a small part of it.

Congrats to the TM staffers for getting these amazing bags. I'm sure you will enjoy them for a very long time.

This got a little long, sorry. I stumbled through this a bit because I'm so blown away by this. It's really happening. Pictures have to wait until tomorrow, unfortunately. My photographer is unavailable.

VID.E.O.

Kevin

lol kevin, your salad and letter were hilarious!!! can't wait to meet ya down there. should be a great weekend for sure!

It's time!!!
[video=youtube;Ac2q-fPJtoA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ac2q-fPJtoA[/video]

And some pictures:
6009972768_7179b41393.jpg

6009426339_cf3a1c6244.jpg

6009977290_571e947e35.jpg

6009430683_0d243413a5.jpg

6009432265_d81027eefc.jpg

6009422157_a7b39262cf.jpg

Back