TaylorMade TM-880 Maranello Ghost

I really tried to like this, but i just couldnt...it looks great but I just couldn't roll it that good. Now this def looks better than the spider but for me i rolled the spider 1000000000x better...Not sure why

I LOVE this putter... I've never putted with an oversized grip before...trying to figure out if an oversized is for me, and what kind...etc..

Have many people replaced the stock grip with a midsize or oversize? if so which grip did you go with and have you any pics?

Trying to decide if I should replace the grip with a different one

Have many people replaced the stock grip with a midsize or oversize? if so which grip did you go with and have you any pics?

Trying to decide if I should replace the grip with a different one

Mine came with a superstroke slim. I replaced it with a white IOmic regular size. Love that grip.

Tappin the keg!

i use a midsize on every putter, used the Iomic Oversized on the 880 and love it, thats my go to grip but im liking this Black Widow midsize grip i have on my Spider ghost, they really help with keeping the stroke smooth and the hands out of it

Digging up an old thread, but i've never tried this out and the prices on these are pretty manageable now. Might have to ponder one of these.

runpuddrun,
I've got a barely used one that I could sell ya. I switched to a center shafted Spider and probably only used this for a month. PM me if you are interested.

runpuddrun,
I've got a barely used one that I could sell ya. I switched to a center shafted Spider and probably only used this for a month. PM me if you are interested.
PM me info as well just in case that doesnt go through. Dont mean to hi-jack. Thanks!

PM me info as well just in case that doesnt go through. Dont mean to hi-jack. Thanks!
This thread is over a month old, I would highly suggest sending a PM to the individual you are interested in getting the info from.

Thanks for the correction. Late night on THP made me see 2-04-2012 and not 01-04-2012. :banghead:

Since this has been brought back from the dead, I'll just say these are great putters. I love mine. It rolls so smooth and pure :D

Great head shape, I dislike the insert.

Love this putter along with the 770? I think. And the insert is 1000x better then the agsi insert.

Beast mode from tapatalk

Love this putter along with the 770? I think. And the insert is 1000x better then the agsi insert.

Beast mode from tapatalk

True that dude. Pure Roll >>>> Agsi. To me it's far more consistent and doesn't feel like mush.

Very good looking and feeling putter, I do enjoy taking it out

Back