Tell 3 things about yourself that people on here don't know

When I was in the orphanage JFK was campaigning for president and he and Jackie stopped by I sat on her lap. LOL

When I was 4-5, I once sat in on a kid I did not know's birthday party at McDonalds. I was confused as to why that strange lady was giving me free food.

OK here are some things about me;

1. My obssesion for golf is matched by my obssesion for flyfishing.
2. I have three brothers and we have all been or still are in the military, my youngest brother is a gnysgt in the marine corps in Afganastain right now.
3. I have a house full of girls, wife, two daughters, and granddaughter and I Love it.

A few more.

The first time I rode in a plane was for my honeymoon at the age of 24, flying to Vegas. My wife, beautiful person that she is, told the people across from us that I had never flown before(isn't she great?) The entire 3 hour flight the man straight across from me would make little comments like "The plane's not supposed to do that" everytime it moved a little funky.

I have only ever seen the ocean from an airplane, and that was just 2 years ago. I've been to the beach for the gulf once, but I don't do water, so I didn't go in. The next time I plan on seeing the ocean is when I'm flying over it to go to Ireland in about 10 years.

The greatest accomplishment in my life is my 2 children, which is why I've taken my newly acquired disease very seriously, as I want to be around long enough to walk my daughter down the aisle, in 18+ years.

Ok...3 more...

1. I used to be an EMT and once brought back a victim from heart failure, only to have the hospital mess up his surgery and kill him 3 days later.

2. I fought full contact karate for 5 years.

3. My family drove and camped from Panama(Central America) to Spokane Wa. when my dad was transferred from Albrook AFB to Fairchild AFB when I was 10.
Dad purchased a brand new VW van and converted it to a camper that would sleep all 6 of us. We spent only 2 nights during the whole trip in a hotel and
that was only because the van needed some repairs in Mexico when we hit a sink hole in the middle of the night.
It was one of the most fantastic 2 months of my life and I remember every second of it.
My only regret of that trip was going to the bull fights one day while the car was being fixed. That has to be the most cruel "sport" ever.

I'm bored right now so some other things about me:

- I love beards, I always grow a beard until my wife makes me shave it clean, and then I just grow another until the cycle continues, for business meeting I always go clean shaven though.
- I started golfing 2 years ago (6 months off though for a severed left thumb tendon) and got addicted because I want to one day beat my father in law and brother in law.
- Met my wife at a restaurant we both worked at while I was in University. 6 months later we were married and 6 years later we are more in love than ever with a beautiful son.

I'm bored right now so some other things about me:

- I love beards, I always grow a beard until my wife makes me shave it clean, and then I just grow another until the cycle continues, for business meeting I always go clean shaven though.
- I started golfing 2 years ago (6 months off though for a severed left thumb tendon) and got addicted because I want to one day beat my father in law and brother in law.
- Met my wife at a restaurant we both worked at while I was in University. 6 months later we were married and 6 years later we are more in love than ever with a beautiful son.

I'm just gonna jump off this one :D

1) I can grow a beard, but it just looks terrible, it's really scruffy and patchy and doesnt grow in some spots. So I usually don't go out in public with one

2) I started golf when I was 6, I remember hitting golf balls I could probably hit about 5 buckets in 20 mins. I was an honest to god machine.

3) I once almost died after having an asthma attack in the middle of the night at my cabin, the nearest hospital was a bit of a drive and if I didn't make it to that specific hospital I probably would have died.

I wouldn't say I love them, but I HATE shaving. I grow a beard constantly until I get the threat of having it shaved off in the middle of the night, I grew a chin beard for about 7 months before I got married, and my wife threw a big party a week before we got married where she cut it off in front of everyone, after she braided it. It was about 5 inches long.

-I started Playing Golf when I was 4

-I first beat anyone in golf (My grandfather) at a rather difficult course when I was 12

- I have only last 3 golf matches ever (to the same school....ugh)

1. I have been in a movie with Charlie Sheen and Clint Eastwood (The Rookie).

2. I am naturally good at any sport involving a board - skateboard, wakeboard, snowboard, surfing, etc...

3. Got married for the first time at age 42 and just had my first child (a boy, 2 weeks ago) at 43.

Congratz man! Just wait, when you pick up your son from middle school the other kids are gonna ask him who's grandpa that is. jk

I've lead a pretty boring life compared to someone you here!

I'm the oldest of 4, I have 3 sisters, one a twin.

I love sleeping under the stars, camping, living off the land, cooking dinner over a campfire an making coffee in the am over the same fire is very primal and relaxing.

I used to want to be a race car driver- a doctor- a lawyer- a restaurant mgr; 10 years later I'm working on my 2nd degree (computer sciene) and no closer to deciding.

I quit golf after high school when I could not break 100, took it back up last year and took lessons under the advice of the wonderful THP members here; immediately dropping 30 strokes, and hopefully another 10 this year. Goal is to break 80, and get the handicap to single digits.

I'm 34

Lived in Columbus Ohio for 32 years

I love astronomy

I started cooking when I was 10

I swear I have attention deficit issue

One of the hardest things I ever did was quit smoking 4 years ago; cigarettes are ridiculously addictive

I've been with my girlfriend for 6 years (I think, maybe 7- if anyone wants to ask her at te outing and get back to me I owe ya a beer) and will probably get married in the next year or so. We've lived together for 3.

I've never broken a bone in my body

I played soccer for 8 years up to the 10th grade.

I was almost killed hiking in the Catskills 10 years ago; left my weather radio at our house in the valley; was out for 3 days; on the 4th winds blew my tent with all my equipment into the river; trees were snapping all over; I hid under some huge stones for what seemed like hours but I later learned it was only a few minutes. I hiked 30 miles home in two days without map or compass and ended up only off by about 5 miles. I have never hiked again.

Tapping and talking since 2010.

I have only interviewed for two jobs in my entire life.

I have never worn sandals in my life. Not once.

I have never ridden a horse, not even a pony. I have on the other hand, eaten zebra.

Kevin

That's great esox! How was the zebra?

My new brother in law is a 6 handicap; his oldest brother a 2, his youngest brother a scratch; his dad a. 4 . A little motivation for me to keep up lol

Bobby the scratch missed qualifying q school by 2 spots a few years ago and is now a lawyer. I try and play with him as often as possible to pick up those short game tips

Tapping and talking since 2010.

I'll have my Master's Degree in September.

I hate folding laundry so much that I used to pay a lady to do it for me.

I didn't know there was "professional paintballerz"

4. i learned to swim before i could walk... apparently its a tradition in hawaii
5. been around the world 3x... 2 of which was before i was a teen(dad was in the military)
6. i have seasonal affective disorder

1. My head is harder than a piece of granite! haha just ask KellyBo

2. I am very loyal if I like something or someone!

3. I have a set of Cobra S2 irons for sale if anyone is interested :cobra::D

1. My head is harder than a piece of granite! haha just ask KellyBo

2. I am very loyal if I like something or someone!

3. I have a set of Cobra S2 irons for sale if anyone is interested :cobra::D

I love all three of these!

I was a search and rescue volunteer when I lived outside Seattle. I was a tracker of people who got lost in the Cascades.

1. if i could play golf everyday of my life i would.

2. i really regret not taking up golf at a younger age but i hope to get my kids into it as soon as they can stand up

3. i would love to learn how to use guns especially sniper rifles and hand guns

That's great esox! How was the zebra?

Kind of tough with a gamey taste. Not great to be honest. We had an office party at a restaurant my friend owned and had boar, antelope, rattlesnake, alligator, and some other stuff. Somehow he got some zebra. They were strips if I remember correctly, and were marinated and grilled. It was quite a while ago.

Kevin

1) I was sent to a counselor as a teen due to anger and unrest...I was diagnosed with puberty.
2) I planned on being engaged next December...she didn't get the memo and now lives with her new boyfriend.
3) I plan on attending grad school
In Florida or Arizona and aspire to be a professor of Engish.
4) I'm shy to the point of awkwardness.

Tap before talk.

1. My sense of humor is very dry. It does come off bad at times haha. When I haha or lol in my posts, I've usually laughed or haha'd out loud.
2. I make a mean batch or Chorizo with eggs and papas.
3. If I had a million dollars, I'd do nothing... but play golf.

1. I had nocturnal siezures when I was a kid. Pretty scary. Best part is when someone makes fun of people having a siezure I can pip in and make them feel really bad about it. But I really dont care. it happened so many years ago.

2. I almost drowned when I was about 10. I was tubing down a river after big rain storm, I am now affraid of fast moving water.

3. I just started playing golf about 6 years ago but didnt start taking it seriously til about 3 years ago. before, I would just use it as a reason to drink beers, I would also require girls to go with and tend the flag stick, I would impress them with my putting to later try and hook up. It worked 60% of the time every time

Hahahahaha.... Dude, I didnt know you drank?

Edit... I guess I should've bolded what I thought was funny...

1. I had nocturnal siezures when I was a kid. Pretty scary. Best part is when someone makes fun of people having a siezure I can pip in and make them feel really bad about it. But I really dont care. it happened so many years ago.

2. I almost drowned when I was about 10. I was tubing down a river after big rain storm, I am now affraid of fast moving water.

3. I just started playing golf about 6 years ago but didnt start taking it seriously til about 3 years ago. before, I would just use it as a reason to drink beers, I would also require girls to go with and tend the flag stick, I would impress them with my putting to later try and hook up. It worked 60% of the time every time

1. played roller hockey as a goalie on the us olympic training team and almost made the cut to go to Barcelona in 92
2. have bowled since I was a teen and kept a fairly high average for years around 215, until a few years ago and now bowl left handed with a sad average of 180 injury from #1 required a surgery that now prevents me from bowling right handed
3. it took 37 years to meet the love of my life and now that I'm 43 we trying to have a family....am I nuts or what?!!??!?!?

Back