Testing Irons for THP

With Christmas rolling around and New Years I'm not expecting to see these till mid January, I hope I'm wrong but larger companies tend to shut down for a couple of weeks around this time.

I REALLY hope they send me a 2i, just wanted to point that out!

I REALLY hope they send me a 2i, just wanted to point that out!

Why would they send you a 2 iron. Pretty sure we gave out the set configuration to everybody.

Why would they send you a 2 iron. Pretty sure we gave out the set configuration to everybody.

Just wishful thinking. =(

Staring at this screen bored out of my mind just makes me delusional.

Will be driving back from buffalo tonight. Would love to see them when I get home.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

no prob....just ask Yoccos....I have some great advice. lol
I can always count on you hanks.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

Just to get my fellow testers heart racing, let's get this thread up to the front again.

Actually on topic though, I'm going to the indoor simulator today to play 18 on Augusta National, I can't wait. I'm actually signing up for a weekly league that starts next week so I'm back to playing once a week baby! I love it!

Just to get my fellow testers heart racing, let's get this thread up to the front again.

Actually on topic though, I'm going to the indoor simulator today to play 18 on Augusta National, I can't wait. I'm actually signing up for a weekly league that starts next week so I'm back to playing once a week baby! I love it!

Ugh no more posting here till you have them in your hand , every time I see someone post I get all excited.:crying:

*sigh

I am trying not to think about these so much because I am so excited to get them. I guess they will get here when they get here and we have no choice but to exercise patience. I am learning that I have a lot of virtue lol.

*sigh

I am trying not to think about these so much because I am so excited to get them. I guess they will get here when they get here and we have no choice but to exercise patience. I am learning that I have a lot of virtue lol.

Hang in there bud!!

I am a pretty zen dude, but I think I am going to lose it the day they get here. TC, One-T, Ole Gray, JB, GG, OEM, and Hanks will each get a 2 second call from me saying, "They got here ******* hahahahahahaha."

I am a pretty zen dude, but I think I am going to lose it the day they get here. TC, One-T, Ole Gray, JB, GG, OEM, and Hanks will each get a 2 second call from me saying, "They got here ******* hahahahahahaha."

I don't doubt it! I'd do the same thing! Well, maybe not. :D

*sigh

Yea. I am learning how little of that virtue I have. The moment I walk in the door tonight my Pro is going to ask "Did you get your irons" and I will have to try not to cry. As I leave he'll just smile and say "Maybe next week..." and I'll cry again. It's never next week.

I don't doubt it! I'd do the same thing! Well, maybe not. :D

Well, I wouldn't really do it, but I would start running around my office yelling "They're here, they're here, they're here!" Then I would jump up and down like a little school girl while giggling and clapping my hands in glee.

After that I will be calm and if anybody asks if I got them, I will casually replay with a "Yep, sure did."

ugh!! Stop it guys!

I thought about doing the same thing at one of the places near me.

you need a certain golf shirt...kind of like a bowling shirt

I'm glad I did, if nothing else I'll continue to swing some and try to keep the golf muscles going. Not to mention the league runs from Jan-March so by the time it's over I'll be dang near through the winter and ready to look forward to spring!

just had to bump this one to see you guys reaction...haha

Ha! I saw it at the top and my heart rate went right up! Then I saw it was you who had posted and I just felt a little sad lol.

it would be kind of funny if they showed up at my house today after the snow storm that just went through

Back