Testing Irons for THP

Too late. I got excited last week and now I can't get it out of my mind. PLEASE OH PLEASE COME SOON!!

Since we are talking grips in the 2.0 thread...

Did you guys request aftermarket grips or just give a size? I was not sure what to do, so I requested Winn PCI since I have one on a hybrid and really like it.

I requested aftermarket grips as well as size, the New Decade Multicompound Golf Prides. I won't be terribly disappointed with stock grips though, if it helps the clubs get here sooner!

I'm excited for you guys. Reading these anticipatory posts every day is making me excited. Can't wait to start reading the feedback posts.

I pulled up to the house tonight and Erica had a box in her hand. LOL, it was not the irons. Instead, it was a Christmas present and she quickly hid it.

same thing, though the box contained a Ping Wedge. Tomorrow I have no known scheduled deliveries tomorrow so if a golf box is there I know its not a hybrid or a wedge.

Even my dad asked me if I got them yet haha

So uh, seeing this Mashie thread makes me want my clubs even more!

Whats the chance of someone getting JB in here for a status update, I am dying here!

anyone have luck today? Nothing here, 1 week till Christmas, I wonder if Santa will leave them under my tree

no, but watching the news this morning I saw there was a fedex truck wrecked in the snow and I thought, oh hell, I hope my irons werent on there.

Nope

I tapped, I talked.

Nothing for me. We get packages here at the office almost every day. It is a small office so I can hear the UPS/FedEx guy pull up. Every time my heart starts racing.

All you guys crack me up. It's like when you're a kid waiting for the mailman to deliver "a box" before Christmas hoping it's for you. Can't wait to hear and see what all the hub bub is all about. I think we're all in for a treat.

i'll let you guys know what it's like receiving the mashie, lol

looks like a 2011 delivery for y'all. fwiw, i don't feel sorry for you, it's worth the wait and you all know it, haha.

i'll let you guys know what it's like receiving the mashie, lol

looks like a 2011 delivery for y'all. fwiw, i don't feel sorry for you, it's worth the wait and you all know it, haha.

*word just came down that the Mashie won't be ready in LH till February*

*word just came down that the Mashie won't be ready in LH till February*

Actually they're only available in RH...sorry pal.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

ha! i've played this game before fellas, i'm a patient man. watching you guys squirm around like sean at a forged iron convention sure is entertaining.

Reactions: JB
ha! i've played this game before fellas, i'm a patient man. watching you guys squirm around like sean at a forged iron convention sure is entertaining.

TC, you stay out of this thread. We need sympathy, not a big gloating mountain man.

TC, you stay out of this thread. We need sympathy, not a big gloating mountain man.

he is FLTC, he is everywhere!

just trying to add some comic relief. misery loves company and y'alls train sure is full.

nah, that's pale rider. he already has his forged TM irons, he says they're pretty sweet.

Just hoping these TM Forged Irons don't turn out to be an indian princess

just trying to add some comic relief. misery loves company and y'alls train sure is full.

I know buddy ;) Now we have a little insight into your long wait. Except my good friends aren't standing next to me swing their new TM Forged irons.

I know buddy ;) Now we have a little insight into your long wait. Except my good friends aren't standing next to me swing their new TM Forged irons.

well, i'm always excited to see my pals get excited over new/cool stuff. i seriously do enjoy watching you guys squirm, it means you're still pumped and ready to go.

well, i'm always excited to see my pals get excited over new/cool stuff. i seriously do enjoy watching you guys squirm, it means you're still pumped and ready to go.

my interest grows as the time goes on. If they show up xmas eve, I may skip church and whole family thing haha

my interest grows as the time goes on. If they show up xmas eve, I may skip church and whole family thing haha

now that is awesome!

may god have mercy on your soul, haha

now that is awesome!

may god have mercy on your soul, haha

I'm sure god will want to hit some prerelease irons too

Back