The 2014 THP Events Calendar

I am really hoping for 3 events here.

- Dallas
- Indy
- The Bear Trap

I hope to see you at the Bear Trap. We need to make that happen. (You can bring Bryant's and everything!)

Feels so much more real seeing the calendar. 2014 will be a DOOZY!

At least four events on the radar for this calendar. Truly epic and unheard of is a calendar like this. Well done THP! Looking forward to a memorable 2014!

I've given THP events precedence over all my other activities for 2014. So, the number of events I attend on this awesome calendar, at least at this juncture, will be solely dependent on how quick I am at getting my entries in and how creative I can be on those involving contests. I'm blessed to be retired, in good health, and financially able. Who knows, I may just set a record for attendance this year. I'm 3 for 5 for 2014, so far, with 1 loss (#TheKing) and 1 no contest (had to pass on "Love"). Next up is #OwntheSecondShot this afternoon at 4 pm. Batter up!

Wow!! We already knew that 2014 was full of great events, but to see them laid out like that month by month, just shows how awesome of a schedule it really is.

Lots of hard work went into that schedule, thanks JB, GG and MikeDean and anyone else who had a hand. I know for sure I'll be at The SeeMore event and the Ocean City Invitational, and if luck goes my way maybe another event or two.

#FranchiseRewritten

Talk about an impressive lineup. Crazy watching this list grow every year.

Awesome seeing this. Got one on the books, and see 2 more I hope I can work my way into.

I've given THP events precedence over all my other activities for 2014. So, the number of events I attend on this awesome calendar, at least at this juncture, will be solely dependent on how quick I am at getting my entries in and how creative I can be on those involving contests. I'm blessed to be retired, in good health, and financially able. Who knows, I may just set a record for attendance this year. I'm 3 for 5 for 2014, so far, with 1 loss (#TheKing) and 1 no contest (had to pass on "Love"). Next up is #OwntheSecondShot this afternoon at 4 pm. Batter up!
So much awesome in this post. And your first two sentences mirror my thoughts going into 2014.

I also forgot to add the Gauntlet to my last post. I want another crack at that badboy!

Awesome seeing this. Got one on the books, and see 2 more I hope I can work my way into.

Well the one you do have on the books, just might be the event of the year, and that's saying something, considering how awesome an event the MC and all others are.

I can't wait to follow along with you guys and The King

Fantastic lineup!!! SeeMore in June is already reserved, hopefully the entry I just put in for Cleveland will land me in the MC in July and will fill in the rest from there.

I'm guessing the Invitationals are like they have been in the past, first come first serve with signups.

What about the other events? Are those going to be contests or random drawings to see who gets to attend? There are a few that I would like to attend, but I don't typically have good luck with contests.

Fantastic lineup!!! SeeMore in June is already reserved, hopefully the entry I just put in for Cleveland will land me in the MC in July and will fill in the rest from there.

Same here buddy, I'd love nothing more than to have a reunion with a couple of our SeeMore attendees the next month in Myrtle Beach. I've got to come up with something good for this Cleveland one, they were my first club company when I really got into golf.

I'm guessing the Invitationals are like they have been in the past, first come first serve with signups.

What about the other events? Are those going to be contests or random drawings to see who gets to attend? There are a few that I would like to attend, but I don't typically have good luck with contests.

We have not announced how any signups will take place, outside of the one taking place today for TX and #OwnTheSecondShot
I would not assume much however.

2014 is the real deal here at THP. That's a lot of happy hackers right there.

Pretty amazing lineup. It's cool to see them listed out on the calendar now. I'm probably not going to be make it to as many events as I would like to due to budget and work restrictions, but I'm gonna do my best to make it to as many as I can.

Thanks to JB, Morgan, and Mike for making this dream lineup a reality.

We have not announced how any signups will take place, outside of the one taking place today for TX and #OwnTheSecondShot
I would not assume much however.
You can't assume anything with JB these days because #FranchiseRewritten changes everything!!

That line up is crazy awesome and I plan on attending as many as possible.

Love is in the Air

Indy

OC (got to get the wife in in this one)

MC pending admission

Bear Trap

Grandaddy pending admission

Gauntlet pending info

Wow I'm gonna be busy in may and June. Love is in the air, Indy invitational if I get in, and Seemore. Love that the Calender is out, 2014 is gonna be awesome

Fingers crossed that Chicago works right with my stupid work schedule!

<click heels together> There's no place like Grandaddy, There's no place like Grandaddy

What a great lineup of events! I'm glad I'll be in on at least 2 of them for sure. I'd love to get in on one of those Bridgestone Invitationals as well!

This line up looks great. I hope I can get in today, and if everything goes right the Bridgestone championship in September.

I've been a part of unofficial and official THP events, there is nothing like a group of like minded golfers getting together and having fun. THP events have been taken to another level and that makes them more special. Gonna get to a few of these for sure.

I've been a part of unofficial and official THP events, there is nothing like a group of like minded golfers getting together and having fun. THP events have been taken to another level and that makes them more special. Gonna get to a few of these for sure.

I hope we can meet up at more than 1 event my friend.

12 months of awesomeness! The closest event to me is 5 hours away and I can't wait to travel to it! Trust me, these events are worth the travel if you can do it!

I'm lucky and have 1 event already scheduled but hope to have 2 or 3 more added before it's all said and done. Can't wait for the events I can make and to follow along with the ones I can't make. Great stuff!

Back