The 2014 THP Events Calendar

What an amazing list of events. #FranchiseRewitten

Very impressive; there's lots of creativity and hard work behind this schedule and I'm excited to make it to a few events scheduled in the latter half of the year.

Taps away

What, no love for us THP'ers here in the northeast?

I'm sorry. Is the 3 hour drive from New Jersey to Maryland too far? Maybe we should just put one in all 50 states. Or just get rid of all of them since we can't do the above.

Jam packed full of awesome!

That schedule is incredibly packed for one heck of a 2014 year.

Stop staring at me Bridgestone Championship.

Stickies on three dates for Invitationals, highlighted the MC on my work calendar. Plenty of room left the last 1/4, too!
Spoiler

IMAG0058_zpsh4mpopsa.jpg

I'm sorry. Is the 3 hour drive from New Jersey to Maryland too far? Maybe we should just put one in all 50 states. Or just get rid of all of them since we can't do the above.

No, no, and NO!!!!!!

I can't afford the idea of a THP event in all 50 states hahaha

So many amazing events, THP is doing it huge in 2014!!!

I can't wait to fit them all into my calendar. Business might suffer a bit in 2014, but my golf game will be on!

The list is solid for 2014, can you add to the first post when sign-up begin for those events not yet filled up? Would make it easier to have it all in one place.

Love the calendar, a year full of awesomeness. Definitely aiming for the Bridgestone in OC and I also love the Hermitage so maybe Nashville too, I just don't know if there's enough time!

The list is solid for 2014, can you add to the first post when sign-up begin for those events not yet filled up? Would make it easier to have it all in one place.

Those dates will be in the individual threads for each event. People will need to follow along if they want a chance at signup since they will come throughout the coming weeks and months.

Awesome calendar!!! July seems so far away but it will be here before you know it. Cannot wait to make it out to a few of these events besides the Morgan Cup as well

2014 looks to be the best year ever at THP, there are events spread across the country that should accommodate just about everyone and all of them look incredible!

That calendar looks really good.

A little sad that I know I'm not in a lot of these, but there are plenty of remaining opportunities for the 2014 calendar.

I have to admit, remembering that I attended the second ever THP Invitational in December 2012, it's pretty darn amazing to see how much the event calendar has grown. Really excellent work, Josh, Morgan and Mike (not to mention the sponsors).

That calendar looks really good.

A little sad that I know I'm not in a lot of these, but there are plenty of remaining opportunities for the 2014 calendar.

I have to admit, remembering that I attended the second ever THP Invitational in December 2012, it's pretty darn amazing to see how much the event calendar has grown. Really excellent work, Josh, Morgan and Mike (not to mention the sponsors).

Try looking at this knowing you can't attend any of them - then you will know the definition of sad... :alien:

That is a really good list of events and I am going to keep my fingers crossed that things keep going from strength to strength so that when (not if - I am thinking positively here) I get the chance to be able to make it over there, the biggest decision will be to decide what time of the year and event to make it to.....the Morgan Cup would be my favourite as this year it finishes the day before my birthday so keeping it around that time of the year would be an amazing birthday present

It's going to be quite a year for THP!

Impressive calender for 2014. OCMD Invitational looks very likely. Hoping The Gauntlet can fill in the opening in August as that is my most flexible month.

Wow, 2014 is looking fantastic!! The schedule looks really impressive and many thanks for the hard work JB, Morgan and Deano put into this to make it possible!! Definitely see myself making 2 of the events and hopefully more!

I am really hoping for 3 events here.

- Dallas
- Indy
- The Bear Trap

What an awesome list of options! Thanks JB, GG, and MikeDean441 for all the hard work putting that together, and to all of the sponsors as well.

The only definite for me so far is the SeeMore event since I'm already in. But I am definitely intrigued by the Adams and Wilson Events, and ALL of the Invitationals.

I already have the Wife approval for Indianapolis!

It's pretty amazing how far THP has come in the 4 short years I've been following along.

Can't wait to finally get to experience my first official event in 2014. Sadly, it's looking like it will be my only one out of the impressive 2014 list but what an amazing one it will be!

Excluding the Gauntlet for now (depends on date and location), I have 2 plans:

1) Indy Invitational
2) Ocean City Invitational
3) SeeMore
4) Morgan Cup

or

1) Ocean City
2) Morgan Cup
3) Bridgestone Championship

Any way I slice it, 2014 is going to be awesome. Cant wait to go out and make some more friends!!!

Back