The 2014 THP Events Calendar

I hope we can meet up at more than 1 event my friend.

You guys should plan to meet up at the HHI Invitational!

​(because I'll hopefully be there too!)

I really hope that my schedule works out that I can make at least one or two of these awesome events!

I hope we can meet up at more than 1 event my friend.

OC may be in the cards, haven't been in years and would be nice to get back.

You guys should plan to meet up at the HHI Invitational!

​(because I'll hopefully be there too!)

I was looking at flights and that is a big no unfortunately. Is there a different airport to fly into other than Hilton Head?

Beauty! Come on up and hang with us Yanks. Haha

I'm a lover of bent grass and the sox. But we can still hang

Atl. the 4pm sign up will dictate HHI for me

I was looking at flights and that is a big no unfortunately. Is there a different airport to fly into other than Hilton Head?

Savannah. Or Jacksonville.

Or Atlanta --> instant road trip FTW

Savannah is just 25 minutes away. Larger airports - Jacksonville 2.5 to 3 hours.
Columbia - 3 hours?
Atlanta 4.5 hours.

I'm a lover of bent grass and the sox. But we can still hang

Atl. the 4pm sign up will dictate HHI for me

We'll just have to work out an informal Panda/ATL Invitational if the official THP schedule doesn't match up this year.

The 2014 THP Events Calendar

Savannah is just 25 minutes away. Larger airports - Jacksonville 2.5 to 3 hours.
Columbia - 3 hours?
Atlanta 4.5 hours.

I forgot about Columbia. 2.5 hours away.

Atlanta is about 4.

There's just too any options for you not to come, Ricky.

Thank you GG and JB. The events are obviously wonderful (and a special thanks to Mike for his work there) and thanks is warranted for that alone. But I also see 15 events spread out over 12 months and am mindful of the volume of travel you guys will be doing this year and how that could impact anyone's life. So thank you for making that sacrifice so the rest of us can have these experiences.

Atlanta is about 4.

You could always come to OC....

Atlanta is about 4.

There is Charleston too, forgot about that one. Probably 1.5 hours

Thank you THP!! This is a golf calendar and schedule that is very impressive. #FranchiseRewritten for sure. A lot of good work hidden behind this calendar. :act-up:
I hope to make it to at least two of these during 2014. Hilton Head is likely the first one for me!

Columbia - 3 hours?
Atlanta 4.5 hours.
I plan on flying into Savannah (if I get in). That's where I flew into the last time I was in HH and it's really easy to get out there from the airport.

Love the schedule and the dates. Something for everyone.

I am in one event for sure and that is the in the Love is in the Air event in May. Hope to get in the HHI Invitational in March. Would love to get into the THP Bridgestone Championship in September, but that one will be tricky. Of course would love to get in the Grandaddy if at all possible. At least I know I will be in one of them.

Lots of big events, should be a great year for THP and it's members.

What a freaking calendar! 2014 is mind blowing, JB, GG, Mike...bravo.

I plan on flying into Savannah (if I get in). That's where I flew into the last time I was in HH and it's really easy to get out there from the airport.

As far as a mix of convenience and price, Savannah is probably the best.

The only real issue is that I am seeing WAY too much interest in the HHI Invitational. I need to make sure that I'm on here as signups begin, or one of you jerk-- awesome friends will take my spot.

It is on my radar (admittedly an extended one). 10+ hours driving or flying into B-More(?).

Fly to Newark and drive down with me and whoever else is coming.

Fly to Newark and drive down with me and whoever else is coming.

haha -- Newark.

hahahahahahahaha. I guess B-More (or Philly) it is.

I'll be at Hilton Head for sure. Looking like I might have to decide between the B'stone Championship and the Gauntlet, I'd dearly like to be at both events, but it probably won't happen.

Also thinking of trying to volunteer at the MC, but summer travel is complicated.

Columbia - 3 hours?
Atlanta 4.5 hours.

Charleston is 2 hours away as well.

As far as a mix of convenience and price, Savannah is probably the best.

The only real issue is that I am seeing WAY too much interest in the HHI Invitational. I need to make sure that I'm on here as signups begin, or one of you jerk-- awesome friends will take my spot.

I'll be vying for a spot in the HHI
#Frienemies

Back