EXPERIENCE The 2020 Grandaddy of em All with Callaway Golf

After seeing all of the fun the new Morgan Cuppers are having ordering their goodies! It got me thinking about a new set up!

Driver- Mavrik SubZero 9* -1N Ventus Black 7X
3Wood - Mavrik SubZero 15* Ventus Black 7X
Hybrid #1- Super Hybrid 20* -1*N Graphite Design Tour AD-DI 95X
Hybrid #2 - Super Hybrid 23* -1N Graphite Design Tour AD-DI 95X
Irons- Apex Smoke Black Forged Combo Set 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 110 X 1/2 Long 2up
Wedges- Jaws MD5 Tour Grey 48*SGrind 54*CGrind(Bent 1* Strong) 60*XGrind All 1* Up 1/2Long with DG Black Onyx s400 shafts.
Putter- Triple Track 10S 34”
Golf Ball Chrome Soft X

After seeing all of the fun the new Morgan Cuppers are having ordering their goodies! It got me thinking about a new set up!

Irons- Apex Smoke Black Forged Combo Set 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 110 X 1/2 Long 2up
Wedges- Jaws MD5 Tour Grey 48*SGrind 54*CGrind(Bent 1* Strong) 60*XGrind All 1* Up 1/2Long with DG Black Onyx s400 shafts.
Golf Ball Chrome Soft X
So much good Callaway equipment to chose from. I'd love to get a Super Hybrid or 2 in the bag!

So much good Callaway equipment to chose from. I'd love to get a Super Hybrid or 2 in the bag!
I would have gone with the super because you adjust the loft.

Golf Ball Chrome Soft X
Give yourself a couple of months to think on it 😉

Typically this is the Apex MB/X Forged release cycle year. Those have historically been released in early October. Coincidentally, the 2018 Apex MB and X Forged are no longer available to order from Callaway. So, maybe will be seeing some new models popping up soon!

Give yourself a couple of months to think on it 😉

Typically this is the Apex MB/X Forged release cycle year. Those have historically been released in early October. Coincidentally, the 2018 Apex MB and X Forged are no longer available to order from Callaway. So, maybe will be seeing some new models popping up soon!
I only have 16 more months to day dream!

With the CSX golf ball, I think I have enough fire power to play the XForged irons.

I only have 16 more months to day dream!

With the CSX golf ball, I think I have enough fire power to play the XForged irons.
Be here before you know it. :cool:

Who is ready for December of 2021 to get here ASAP?
I was just thinking about you guys today. It's been 9 months since we went. hard to believe. I had 7 months of build up and anticipation. You guys now have another 12 months on top of that. I have absolutely no doubt it'll be worth the wait. But I feel for you having to wait that long.

Man, I cannot wait to sit back and follow your Grandaddy when the time comes.

I was just thinking about you guys today. It's been 9 months since we went. hard to believe. I had 7 months of build up and anticipation. You guys now have another 12 months on top of that. I have absolutely no doubt it'll be worth the wait. But I feel for you having to wait that long.

You have been an amazing ambassador to this Experience. Hang your head high and know it’s THPers that do it your way that are the reason we can continue to do experiences like this.

You have been an amazing ambassador to this Experience. Hang your head high and know it’s THPers that do it your way that are the reason we can continue to do experiences like this.
Thanks man. I really appreciate the kind words. I could never truly pay back the forum, the community, and of course Callaway for the opportunity that I was afforded. I tried my best to bring my experience here. Getting this kind of feedback from you or anyone else means more than you know.

The almost 2 year wait will totally be worth it! Being able to follow the Grandmama this year will be fun too!

The almost 2 year wait will totally be worth it! Being able to follow the Grandmama this year will be fun too!
Man, by the time you're sipping on a blueberry lemonade at the Hideaway trying to grasp what has transpired up to that point, you'll look back questioning where the time went.

Will be totally worth it. You guys will do great.

Only 101 days until 2021...

Time to pad that pro shop fund...slowly, but surely.

Only 101 days until 2021...

Time to pad that pro shop fund...slowly, but surely.

More time to pad it too :unsure:

If it was me, and I had all this time to ponder a return trip, I know I could get myself into some trouble there...in the best way possible!

More time to pad it too :unsure:

If it was me, and I had all this time to ponder a return trip, I know I could get myself into some trouble there...in the best way possible!

If I go crazy and my wife kills me, bury me with my Hideaway memorabilia. And some Saran wrapped breakfast sliders. Better go heavy on those. Also, I’d like to be buried deep in a bunker on the Clive course. That’ll feel familiar.

$35 gives you the chance at this event...
Probably the best deal any of us will ever encounter. Still hard to wrap my head around two years later.

Back