EXPERIENCE The 2020 Grandaddy of em All with Callaway Golf

We will be announcing the captain of the 2020 Grandaddy Team in the PGA Show Live Update Thread this year.
We will NOT be contacting that person ahead of time to let them know they have been selected. :oops:

LOVE THIS!! That reaction video should be pretty freaking amazing!

Reactions: KEV
We will be announcing the captain of the 2020 Grandaddy Team in the PGA Show Live Update Thread this year.
We will NOT be contacting that person ahead of time to let them know they have been selected. :oops:

Just in case anybody missed this...:oops:

Lots of anticipation and excitement throughout the forum. That’s for sure.

holy wee wee son....get with the program here
Too many programs to follow right now! I've been on the Morgan Cup train lately, but need to jump over here more often, obviously!

Everyone will be scanning the PGA show thread like...

The Preciousssssss...announcement.

Too many programs to follow right now! I've been on the Morgan Cup train lately, but need to jump over here more often, obviously!

On THP, there is never enough programs to follow! Lots of things going on and the year has barely began

Threads have been busy, but next week they about to jump into overdrive.

Everyone will be scanning the PGA show thread like...

The Preciousssssss...announcement.

I mean, they were in that thread anyway since it’s the biggest equipment week of the year right? ?

Wow, not as entertaining as I thought. I was thinking I was going to go back 3 years and find Captain Trainwreck ;)
I fancy that is me? :)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Next week is gonna be unforgettable for one lucky THPer!!! Someone's life is about to change forever!!!

This event is always on my mind. These reaction videos are always a forum favorite!
The honor and privilege to captain Team THP is a BIG one!

McLovin did a fantastic job for 2019 and I'm confident this new Captain will do a fantastic job as well!

have the live video on the ready all next week! cant imagine some of the great scenarios based on timing and folks at work...home etc.

be like George post fire lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Every member of THP dreaming of the great friends to be made, amazing sponsor and venues...of course blueberry lemonades, sliders and chaco tacos!!!!

Last edited:
PHA Show announcement you say? Like @jlew2144 would say “That’s Good Chicken”

Back