The 2nd Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Tour Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Win the Morgan Cup you will

YodaBackpack.jpg

I was thinking Austin Powers mini me but this works

Ready, Aim, (Kindle) FIRE!

Yoda was victorious in the end. Just sayin

Each day brings us one day closer.......

Man I knew I should have packed last night

Might just happen buddy! We will hit putts this time though

We had a great team with the putting as the only exception. Hopefully we're all better now!

Some shorts, some shirts, golf shoes. You're golden.

And a nice get-up for the Watch party.

The good news for Chunky and Dean is that Ellie has some spare clothes they can wear if they don't remember everything.

The good news for Chunky and Dean is that Ellie has some spare clothes they can wear if they don't remember everything.

Ziiiinnnnggg!

Chunky might fit in Ellie's cloths. I think duke is more my size

I pretty much just shoved everything golf wise that I own into a suitcase. Well scratch that. I tried to shove it all into the W/S travel bag. It does not fit

You're leaving tomorrow chunky?

You're leaving tomorrow chunky?

I fly to West Palm tomorrow. Then early Thurs I drive up to Tampa. That round might be rough

All on Team Hackers must be on their knees when addressing me. Some may have to lie down to be lower than me

I gladly play for a man that can joke
about himself!!

I fly to West Palm tomorrow. Then early Thurs I drive up to Tampa. That round might be rough
Grab a couple red bulls for that drive, FL-60 can get long and drawn out.

Hope you have a smooth flight down, Chunky.

I just want to keep my 1st 3 holes under 29 lol. And thanks dude

Don't hit driver on 1. It's a must on two, four and five. That will keep your score down

Don't hit driver on 1. It's a must on two, four and five. That will keep your score down

Unless you have the CG Black in your bag :p

But seriously the course looks awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back