The 2nd Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Tour Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love a piece of you too TC, we will soon find out if that will happen. I would gladly tee it up with Tadashi to take out anyone that stands in our way, but if he is on an opposing team I'm afraid he will have to go through my team, and I plan on putting up a tough fight. Im not laying down for anybody (especially chunky)

Your team? Are you in Tampa getting beat like a drum again!? I thought the captains were on the couch... Hehe
You have a lot of heart kid and I meant it I saw a lot in your game. You get in you better bring it or you'll be sharing a car with CB on the way back to canada

The only folding that will be going on will be you packing your bags for the great white north when I wipe the floor with you. And pressure that's what you'll need in your tires as you roll down the road trying to hold back the tears...

WOW!!! Laying the smack down! Get 'em Tadashi

It's going to be great. I can't imagine you not being a part of it. I am sure your videos reflect you and your energy.

I'm a fan of good golf. I have a feeling you are too. It makes for fun rounds.

We should never play then...hehehe

Shows what you know, I roll my clothes so that there's more room in my suitcase, and I just let the tears flow, but they are always tears of joy.
I say this for you, you're smart guy..I left that last one open for you just to see of you could follow along. Those tears of joy for competing in your second MC are fine but they'll be a little saltier after you lose

I would love a piece of you too TC, we will soon find out if that will happen. I would gladly tee it up with Tadashi to take out anyone that stands in our way, but if he is on an opposing team I'm afraid he will have to go through my team, and I plan on putting up a tough fight. Im not laying down for anybody (especially chunky)

Like a true INternet golfer, you plea to be a partner to a far superior golfer like tadashi. I'm starting to feel a bit sorry for you.

Thanks guys, I have to say it hit me yesterday like a ton of bricks the magnitude of this event. I'd like nothing more than be a part of it. I would love to share the fairways with the both of you.

I hear you Tadashi, this event is HUGE! As we get closer to knowing whether we are in or not, my feelings are changing. Up until yesterday I have been thinking that the odds are not in my favor and it will just be a bonus if I get selected, basically so I won't be dissapointed. Then I start thinking of the awesomeness of MC 2.0 and next week I may be a competitor in the most unique and special golf event of the year, and I must say, I want this bad! It hit me like a ton of bricks laying in bed after I got home from the Seahawks game last night. I will be really dissapointed if not selected, but I am rooting for everyone who entered, because I know you are all feeling similar.

I hear you Tadashi, this event is HUGE! As we get closer to knowing whether we are in or not, my feelings are changing. Up until yesterday I have been thinking that the odds are not in my favor and it will just be a bonus if I get selected, basically so I won't be dissapointed. Then I start thinking of the awesomeness of MC 2.0 and next week I may be a competitor in the most unique and special golf event of the year, and I must say, I want this bad! It hit me like a ton of bricks laying in bed after I got home from the Seahawks game last night. I will be really dissapointed if not selected, but I am rooting for everyone who entered, because I know you are all feeling similar.

That's a pretty awesome post! Great perspective brother!

I am not asking to be on tadashi's team, not sure where you got that. I said if he is on my team then great. If not, then he will make for some tough competition. doesn't matter who is on my team, I would plan on bringing my a-game no matter who I face

This^^^^^^^

I am not asking to be on tadashi's team, not sure where you got that. I said if he is on my team then great. If not, then he will make for some tough competition. doesn't matter who is on my team, I would plan on bringing my a-game no matter who I face

Go back to Lucas Oil stadium so you can feel like a winner.........oh wait!

You're doomed bro. You have that stigma attached to you already. You have a new nickname. All that will be magnified when you walk on to that range an we start hammering on you. You'll crumble.

Great post buddy! I am definitely with you on wanting this opportunity badly. The flip side for me is that I had so much fun with the first MC that even if I don't get in, I know I will have a blast anyway, and being that it is in SC this time, I will be there no matter what. So maybe that will be my progression. Big supporter of TMC 1, big supporter and volunteer of TMC 2, and then Staffer for TMC 3. Only time will tell, but no matter what, it will be a fun ride.

I hope I get selected. That way I can beat down on some people. Particularly those that are not on my team.

This event is bigger than Tadashis biceps, and that says alot. Hes Jacked! I creeped his facebook photos the other day... Were lucky this is a golf competition.

Good post! Everyone wants to get in the Morgan Cup, and I am like you, will be pretty damn disappointed if I dont get chosen, but at the same time will be pretty stoked for the 14 that are picked to represent Team Hackers and Team Paradise. Whether being chosen to play in the Morgan Cup or not, there is more than one way to participate in everything the Morgan Cup has to offer!

Great post buddy! I am definitely with you on wanting this opportunity badly. The flip side for me is that I had so much fun with the first MC that even if I don't get in, I know I will have a blast anyway, and being that it is in SC this time, I will be there no matter what. So maybe that will be my progression. Big supporter of TMC 1, big supporter and volunteer of TMC 2, and then Staffer for TMC 3. Only time will tell, but no matter what, it will be a fun ride.

Great post Yorkem! I feel the same way and plan on being at the TMC 2.0 no matter what. While I hope to participate, I plan on helping out either way. I do know that I am a participant at the event, I will bring down the competition like none other. I just mainly just want to get in to the spirit and help promote THP, because that is why we are all here anyway. That is what the MC is all about, supporting our favorite golf companies and the place we spend most of our lives on.

Go back to Lucas Oil stadium so you can feel like a winner.........oh wait!

You're doomed bro. You have that stigma attached to you already. You have a new nickname. All that will be magnified when you walk on to that range an we start hammering on you. You'll crumble.

I feel bad for INgolfer, because TC now has him in his crosshairs. Once TC decides he's going to sledge you (in TC-speak), there's no coming back from that.

I feel bad for INgolfer, because TC now has him in his crosshairs. Once TC decides he's going to sledge you (in TC-speak), there's no coming back from that.

hahaha, but how much fun did we have on the course? I just play it up dude. I don't have any hard feelings or ill will towards anyone. Our round at the MC was my favorite. Man, there were some awesome shots and putts and clutchness in that round. Plus we had the gallery. It was my favorite bar none.

Great post Yorkem! I feel the same way and plan on being at the TMC 2.0 no matter what. While I hope to participate, I plan on helping out either way. I do know that I am a participant at the event, I will bring down the competition like none other. I just mainly just want to get in to the spirit and help promote THP, because that is why we are all here anyway. That is what the MC is all about, supporting our favorite golf companies and the place we spend most of our lives on.

I hope everyone reads this.

These are a couple of great quotes! I totally agree with everything said here!

JB said he was losing at the turn so I thought that maybe Chunk and Dean were playing best ball against him. Random guess though.
Damn, don't be knocking our future captains like that now! I think I'm just going to talk like I'm already on the team for the next couple of weeks so when I'm not selected I at least get to look back and say I was on one of the teams for a little while. It might also help take some of the pain away..............

Reading all the excited posts leading up to the participate selections has been great. I know this event will be a huge success. I decided not to pursue a playing spot this year since my game has required an overhaul that will take all winter (MCIII is burned in the back of my mind). My playing focus will be on the outing. But I will definitely be supportive of all the lucky players and will try my best to attend and volunteer my services.

Good luck everyone and thanks THP and the sponsors for hosting this.

hahaha, but how much fun did we have on the course? I just play it up dude. I don't have any hard feelings or ill will towards anyone. Our round at the MC was my favorite. Man, there were some awesome shots and putts and clutchness in that round. Plus we had the gallery. It was my favorite bar none.

That was pretty fun, I had a blast. However, I do find it really funny when you needle INgolfer or other people on here.

That was pretty fun, I had a blast. However, I do find it really funny when you needle INgolfer or other people on here.

I find it to be fun too bro! Poor guy, it's not even getting started for him.

Damn, don't be knocking our future captains like that now! I think I'm just going to talk like I'm already on the team for the next couple of weeks so when I'm not selected I at least get to look back and say I was on one of the teams for a little while. It might also help take some of the pain away..............

Ha - just go ahead and pick a team to support. Then make yourself a nice little wager. Then cross dress at the next THP demo day. Worked for me!!

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Ha - just go ahead and pick a team to support. Then make yourself a nice little wager. Then cross dress at the next THP demo day. Worked for me!!

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Hahaha. I can't wait to choose a team to support. That will be way fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back