The Broadcast - The Morgan Cup

Awesome, ill be tuning in all weekend, great job by THP

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

This is just too cool!
I can't wait to see it in action.

That's so frickin cool!!

Although my days are jammed with work, I hope to catch some of it. Impressive stuff THP! Im amazed.

No F Bombs here, just MJ Dances!

[video=youtube;JF3z12-HZyM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JF3z12-HZyM[/video]

No Met Life blimp? Not interested. Kidding, of course. This is great. I can only imagine the amount of work that has gone into this behind the scenes. I hope TM and Callaway know how much we appreciate them being part of this event.

Hmmm, do I play golf this weekend or watch this action. Going to be a tough call!

Hmmm, do I play golf this weekend or watch this action. Going to be a tough call!

On the Friday you can tune in anytime to watch the live coverage. On Sat/Sun you can go and play golf and when you are done your round watch the coverage right from the begging all the way till the end :)

So I get to watch P4B beat JB live on Sunday? Suuhhhweeeettt

This is pretty badasstic, THP. Going to be blast for those participants, and THPers will get to see the coverage too. Nicely done.

So freaking cool! Great stuff! Can't wait to check it all out... The team hackers domination that is!

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

Sounds great, will be tuning in on Friday for sure

Will the video feed be archived somewhere so it can be watched later? Like a THP TV segment or something.

Looking forward to watching and bringing you guys some of this content. Hopefully I won't fall on my ass (too much). :D

Looking forward to watching and bringing you guys some of this content. Hopefully I won't fall on my ass (too much). :D

Please focus on Team Hackers and Jake's banana ball! :D

---
- Tappin' from my iPad in support of Team Hackers!

Please focus on Team Hackers and Jake's banana ball! :D

Honestly I don't even know what's in store for us. I'm hoping for some on course action and spot interviews. Maybe catching some of the fellas a bit off guard to show a more grounded side. But who knows. The boss will let me know come Sunday morning.

I had a feeling you guys were going to take it to another level. So pumped for the games to begin.

So I get to watch P4B beat JB live on Sunday? Suuhhhweeeettt

This is Morgan Cup coverage, not sure what you think you will be watching, but that wont be on there.

Will the video feed be archived somewhere so it can be watched later? Like a THP TV segment or something.

Some of it will be.

Honestly I don't even know what's in store for us. I'm hoping for some on course action and spot interviews. Maybe catching some of the fellas a bit off guard to show a more grounded side. But who knows. The boss will let me know come Sunday morning.

I think she has a vision and with the assistance of you guys, should come out great.

I am looking forward to this coverage. Too bad work trumps fun things like this.

Sounds great. Can't wait!

Back