The Bubba Watson Thread

I see he's blaming his game on the course layout...

That about sums it up...and probably only s small % of it

Intresting stuff to today about Bubba if he would stop the crying like a spoiled child he might not get such hate from some people

Every time this thread pops up I wonder what this idiot did this time. lol

i think its a left handed thing, Mickelson put it into the grand stand again for the second day in a row. Maybe Bubba's not wrong on this one.

Yeah, it couldnt have been a poor shot.

Yeah, it couldnt have been a poor shot.
Obviously it was a poor shot but if that's an area where left handers miss maybe it's not the best spot. There's a reason they don't put grandstands in certain places.

I'm not a fan but I see nothing wrong with his exchange. I believe he is talking about how the PGA setup the stands and course based in its design.

This comment from that article pretty much sums up Bubba Watson

"Bubba being Bubba, it was all, woe is me."

i think its a left handed thing, Mickelson put it into the grand stand again for the second day in a row. Maybe Bubba's not wrong on this one.

Of course it's a setup issue. The green was in the wrong place. It should be 30 yards back. Just ask Bubba, where ever his ball goes is where the fairway or green should have been.

the guy that started the week saying "it's all my fault" will end the week blaming others....classic Bubba

the guy that started the week saying "it's all my fault" will end the week blaming others....classic Bubba
Ya his timing for that was just plain stupid

If these guys who have the bad attitude could just switch jobs with us for an hour, they never be pi$$ed off again on the course. That Golf Digest article is great and should be required reading for those with a card. They should be so grateful to have the skill that 98% of us dream about. Maybe they had an awesome upbringing with the country club life leading to them learning to play so well......maybe some worked very hard and had struggles growing up??? However they got there, some of them seem to have forgotten that they do something for a living that we would all love to do.

When they are on the course, we can all relate to their frustrations and temper tantrums. Some of the world's most unfortunate people would look at us playing golf for fun and would not be able to understand our anger either. There we are, doing something that is supposed to be enjoyable and we are stomping our feet, or throwing a club, etc. But, off the course is where the Pros need to realize what they do and how stupid they act and sound at times.

I'm new to the site, but love it. I knew there was something strange about Bubba, but never really knew too much about him. Now I read this thread, and others on other golfers and think they are great on giving insight into some of these headcases. I watch them on TV and you won't get anything to candid on the personalities of these guys. It's all swing analysis, etc.

Last edited:
i've heard from a few people "who know a guy who knows a guy" situation that bubba is a real my sh-t don't stink type of person. but, i know another guy who is a member at bubba's club, and he said bubba is a ton of fun to play with in the cash game and he is very down to earth and nice. so, who knows what to believe?

i've heard from a few people "who know a guy who knows a guy" situation that bubba is a real my sh-t don't stink type of person. but, i know another guy who is a member at bubba's club, and he said bubba is a ton of fun to play with in the cash game and he is very down to earth and nice. so, who knows what to believe?

I don't go by who said what, I just go by what we see him doing, and it is just not good.

I don't go by who said what, I just go by what we see him doing, and it is just not good.
Yeah for real I don't need to hear things from anyone, I see him being a doucher every time he's on tv

Bubba voted least liked on tour by 103 tour players in ESPN article....

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Bubba voted least liked on tour by 103 tour players in ESPN article....

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I am shocked at the results of that survey - No one ever.

Back