Finished Bow ties and SS Emblem

Before...

2344579e9f11c2ea02084226ad81950c.jpg

0c4976102f45f1bb433426621c2b0e06.jpg

After...

7da3e27a28fa4a9e7f9a17de53dfd6e3.jpg

33d5af65e0db4a08364593410d6ab8d7.jpg

The Car Shopping Thread

What the hell you didn't go with 370H55V!!!???

Looks good dude !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finished Bow ties and SS Emblem
After...

33d5af65e0db4a08364593410d6ab8d7.jpg

I know you're going to get to the exhaust...but until you do, you might think about putting some rolled chrome tips on the end of those factory tubes.

I know you're going to get to the exhaust...but until you do, you might think about putting some rolled chrome tips on the end of those factory tubes.

Exhaust will be done in about a month. Will save the cash from the tips for for my CAI.

Well that escalated quickly.

bee1d5134272ee5cb786d7fd0299d2ca.jpg

Well, we got the news last Thursday that they were totalling my wife's car, so we are going shopping on Friday.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Well that escalated quickly.

bee1d5134272ee5cb786d7fd0299d2ca.jpg
I thought they got ruled out? Looks good enjoy.

I think a jeep is just about the most expensive vehicle i could purchase. It might not cost as much initially, but there are so many mods to make.

I thought they got ruled out? Looks good enjoy.

I think a jeep is just about the most expensive vehicle i could purchase. It might not cost as much initially, but there are so many mods to make.

After ditching the euro car idea due to maintenance cost it was time to regroup. This was the only vehicle I would splurge and spend a bit more than I wanted since it will remain classy for a long long time.

Wheels/tires need to happen but no rush.

Thanks!

32k miles

This does not sound like anything we talked about this weekend. Talk about change of direction. Looks like fun time for Cookie. Congrats.

Sat in a tesla today...omg it's impressive

I would have been scared to even get near it.
Hahaha kinda got me when I touched door handle and it like ejected out

Sat in a tesla today...omg it's impressive

GG and I talk about these a lot. Just not worth it yet with lack of public chargers for us, and our lack of driving (no commute), but it was close.

"OH SH*T I BROKE IT!"

**Runs Away**
Lol it was right up there with the wow! when you see storage space where the engine and stuff should be

GG and I talk about these a lot. Just not worth it yet with lack of public chargers for us, and our lack of driving (no commute), but it was close.

The ROI still isn't even close .

Yeah still aways away from being realistic

The ROI still isn't even close .

Very very true. I mean truth be told, ROI is absolutely awful on just about every vehicle, when you break it down. Cool factor has to play a role with an emotional and completely subjective purchase.

Back