The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am envious!! 38 with snow/rain here. Awesome.

I need to at least get some range time in for the shaft review and before the round in Dallas Sunday. Have a swing thought off the tee in trying to ingrained to keep me dropping in the slot and the wife doesn't like me swinging clubs in the house.

I need to at least get some range time in for the shaft review and before the round in Dallas Sunday. Have a swing thought off the tee in trying to ingrained to keep me dropping in the slot and the wife doesn't like me swinging clubs in the house.

What a fuddy duddy

What a fuddy duddy

She is coming to Dallas with me for the invitational and is going to attacked by Jake, the least I can do is not swing clubs inside I figure. Haha

My wife just passed her Step 3. I'm so proud of her!

glad to hear Jman!

CONGRATS!!!!! You should buy her a SeeMore to celebrate.

AWESOME!!! Congrats to you guys.. One step closer to stay at home dad :alien:

Changing diapers and cleaning house all day baby! WHOOOOOO!

Hahahahahaha

Changing diapers and cleaning house all day baby! WHOOOOOO!

Hahahahahaha

I thought I wanted this until I had to watch my kid solo for 2 days. You literally have zero time to do anything for yourself. I didnt even get a chance to eat lunch. It's non-stop. I would rather work...haha

I thought I wanted this until I had to watch my kid solo for 2 days. You literally have zero time to do anything for yourself. I didnt even get a chance to eat lunch. It's non-stop. I would rather work...haha

Hell, I already babysit hormonal teenagers all day, diapers would be a nice change of pace! :alien:

Hell, I already babysit hormonal teenagers all day, diapers would be a nice change of pace! :alien:

I honestly felt I should I have gotten a shirt at the end of day 2 that said, "I survived watching my kid for 2 days" Total eye opening experience.

I honestly felt I should I have gotten a shirt at the end of day 2 that said, "I survived watching my kid for 2 days" Total eye opening experience.

I can only imagine dude.

And I'll have to find it out on my own someday I know. Save me a shirt?

Congrats to Mrs Jman!

Agreed, when we lived in NC I stayed home off and on to give my wife a break for a day, sweet lord those kids ate me alive.

I can only imagine dude.

And I'll have to find it out on my own someday I know. Save me a shirt?

No way dude, you shirt needs SeeMore logo on it. Custom made FTW...haha

late to the party, but congrats bro! Dude, she will be done with all her schooling before you know it.

Congrats to your wife, Jman. I still think she should have done her residency in Kansas City, but congrats anyway!

Great to hear Jman! I am happy for the both of you.

Thanks all. Its been a wild ride so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back