The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really excited today...I still have 6 months to go to earn my degree, but I got a good job lead and I have my first phone interview with a large accounting firm in Indianapolis in a couple weeks (HR Manager is leaving for vacation tomorrow)! My goal since I started school was to be able to move away from northern Indiana, and I have always loved Indy. That is about as far north as I want to live once I finish school. I would love to go farther south where I can play year round but at least Indy doesn't get the lake effect snow like we get here up north.

Anyhow...keeping my fingers crossed on this one, I have heard some great things about this company and I think it would be a great way to kickstart my career!

Thats awesome Brad, good luck with the interview!

Good luck with the interview Bradd!!

Good luck Bradd!

In for the win! Good luck with the job :blob:

Going to be the only comfortable person on the course today. 35*, raining, clicgear with a 68" wide umbrella.

Good luck INGolfer!

Going to be the only comfortable person on the course today. 35*, raining, clicgear with a 68" wide umbrella.

No one will be comfortable in that, stay inside today.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

No one will be comfortable in that, stay inside today.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2
I cant stay inside, its a team practice day. We've been outside when its 25*, 30mph winds, and raining like hell.

Dang dude you are one tough sucker :bulgy-eyes:!

Really excited today...I still have 6 months to go to earn my degree, but I got a good job lead and I have my first phone interview with a large accounting firm in Indianapolis in a couple weeks (HR Manager is leaving for vacation tomorrow)! My goal since I started school was to be able to move away from northern Indiana, and I have always loved Indy. That is about as far north as I want to live once I finish school. I would love to go farther south where I can play year round but at least Indy doesn't get the lake effect snow like we get here up north.

Anyhow...keeping my fingers crossed on this one, I have heard some great things about this company and I think it would be a great way to kickstart my career!

Good luck man! Best feeling ever was getting my first job offer while still in school

Best of luck to you man! What did you study! Bet you'll get that job!! If all else fails, rap for them and they'll be impressed.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Good luck!

It's starting to get above freezing almost every day here now. I can almost hear the snow melting.

Got the 2nd highest score in the class on my first midterm of my MBA -- 99% after the curve! Not too shabby!

Got the 2nd highest score in the class on my first midterm of my MBA -- 99% after the curve! Not too shabby!

Now that's what I'm talking bout! :clapp:

Was busy all day.. But wanted to deliver the awesome news to THP... found out that we are having a BOY in July!!! Super stoked.

Was busy all day.. But wanted to deliver the awesome news to THP... found out that we are having a BOY in July!!! Super stoked.
Congrats buddy!

congratulations to you both!

Happily Tapping

just back from Asthma doc! 75% lung function today! highest in 5 yrs with her! dancing & golf going to be much easier now.

Happily Tapping

Some reasons to be happy today. Congrats on the baby new! INgolfer I hope you nailed the phone interview! Awesome Score on the MBA midterm. Jack stay warm

Have a newborn great niece in my family, early this a.m. Niece Harmony named her Camille. Can't wait to meet her.

DigitalSmokeSignal

Congrats man. Let me know when you come down from that high..haha

Have a newborn great niece in my family, early this a.m. Niece Harmony named her Camille. Can't wait to meet her.

DigitalSmokeSignal

Congratulations!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back