The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to the dome today because the weather was awful. There was actually a Callaway demo day going on. Man, I loved every second. The X Hot Pro iron set is on the extremely short list.

Congrats on becoming the cool uncle, Dean. Spoil that kid rotten.

Great story and sounds like a fun walk down memory lane, Buck.

Congrats and enjoy the new stereo, OJ. I was a few years older than you when I got my first car stereo and that sucker pounded. It's the main reason why I can't hear crap to this day.

Buck, that is awesome man, it's memories like those that turn us into who we are today.

Congrats ddec and thanks buck for the story, put a smile on my face

Congrats and enjoy the new stereo, OJ. I was a few years older than you when I got my first car stereo and that sucker pounded. It's the main reason why I can't hear crap to this day.
Whatd you say? Hehe. Its awesome.

Two car? One car? I wish we had an extra garage.

Here's something I learned. If you build a wood shed big enough for a car to fit in it, stick a garage door on that sucker! They are cheaper per square foot to insure than sheds. Even if you never use it for a car!

I have a 2 car 26x28 attached now. Putting up a 24x30 which is 2 car size. It will hold my 7x14 dual axle utility trailer, John Deere zero turn, 4 wheeler, push mower, seeder spiker spreader, tiller, garden trailer and misc shovels and stuff. Getting a doggie door in the side with a slab on the side to put up my dog kennel. They will be able to go right inside the garage if they want. But will have the inside blocked off so they don't roam the whole garage. It will be nice to get all that stuff out of my garage now.

I have a 2 car 26x28 attached now. Putting up a 24x30 which is 2 car size. It will hold my 7x14 dual axle utility trailer, John Deere zero turn, 4 wheeler, push mower, seeder spiker spreader, tiller, garden trailer and misc shovels and stuff. Getting a doggie door in the side with a slab on the side to put up my dog kennel. They will be able to go right inside the garage if they want. But will have the inside blocked off so they don't roam the whole garage. It will be nice to get all that stuff out of my garage now.

I wish I had room for something like that, sounds like a nice set up.

Congrats Dean!

Well got my fingers crossed now - had an email this morning to say I have got an interview for a job I applied for about a month ago

Same pay band as I am currently on, but 10mins from home across town rather than 45mins/30 miles away so would be a nice saving on fuel costs if nothing else

Rain and snow the next two days, joy joy. Might as well welcome it, can't do a damn thing about it.

Just got a call from a large company that is in charge of substitute teaching assignments throughout the region. They accepted my application to become a sub for them!

Just got a call from a large company that is in charge of substitute teaching assignments throughout the region. They accepted my application to become a sub for them!
Woooh! Grats, JN!

Nice! Now get the app for job notifications available in those districts. It will help a lot!

Dude, my Bridgestone J40 that I ordered is a BOMBER! Love that GD ADDi 7 shaft!

Congrats!!!!

Nice!!! SO happy for you man!

Nate, congrats! You deserve it man

Yes!!!! It is about time something came of this for you dude

jackpot!! way to go Nate, very happy for ya

Home course opens tomorrow !

Congrats Nate!!!

Congratulations Nate.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

You serious, Clark? We are supposed to get snow/rain today and tomorrow :banghead:

It's supposed to be a bit wet tomorrow here as well. I hope the rain holds off enough for me to hit a club outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back