The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My boss got invited to play in Dan Pastorini's (former Oilers QB) Celebrity golf tournament on Monday. He doesn't play golf, so he is sending me instead! I am really pumped. Most of the football guys are before my time, but I am a huge Rockets fan and Calvin Murphy will be there. Hopefully I can get a couple words in with him.

My boss got invited to play in Dan Pastorini's (former Oilers QB) Celebrity golf tournament on Monday. He doesn't play golf, so he is sending me instead! I am really pumped. Most of the football guys are before my time, but I am a huge Rockets fan and Calvin Murphy will be there. Hopefully I can get a couple words in with him.

That's awesome. Enjoy it!

Just witnessed a guy at the course I work at get an albatross and an eagle, back to back holes. Unbelievable! The best part: He is 75 and in better shape than I am. It's people like this that you can't help but smile.

Just witnessed a guy at the course I work at get an albatross and an eagle, back to back holes. Unbelievable! The best part: He is 75 and in better shape than I am. It's people like this that you can't help but smile.

Wow thats freaking impressive

Holy cow that's amazing!!!

He probably should stop right there. -5 thru 2 isn't gonna be topped!

Today is our 4th anniversary and my wife is the most amazing woman I know. We married young and many told us it was a mistake but neither of us would have it any other way. She completes me, she makes me smile no matter how I'm feeling, she just gets me in every way. She struggles with poor health on a daily basis but she never lets that change the way that she cares for me and loves me and I don't know how she does it.
I am a lucky man, no doubt about it.

Congrats man! That is awesome.

I was just awarded a portion of the 2014 Bass master classic. This will give me a foot in the door for the entire production in 2015.

So today is a pretty big HHJJ. 4 years ago my beautiful bride said "I do." And I have been a changed man ever since. Not only is she the love of my life but she also blessed me with my two beautiful daughters. I couldn't ask for anything more but everyday she reminds me of why I fell in love in the first place. She makes me laugh, she makes me cry, she makes me angry, she makes me happy, but most of all she makes me a better man each and every day. I don't know where I would be without her and all that she does for me.

I love her with all my heart and can't wait to spend the rest of my life with her.

Congrats Army and GregDan on the anniversaries.

Tpluff that is awesome dude!

Tadashi you are on fire today. A nice account and made THP Swing Guru! Congrats

I was just awarded a portion of the 2014 Bass master classic. This will give me a foot in the door for the entire production in 2015.

Congrats and good luck bud!

JM

So today is a pretty big HHJJ. 4 years ago my beautiful bride said "I do." And I have been a changed man ever since. Not only is she the love of my life but she also blessed me with my two beautiful daughters. I couldn't ask for anything more but everyday she reminds me of why I fell in love in the first place. She makes me laugh, she makes me cry, she makes me angry, she makes me happy, but most of all she makes me a better man each and every day. I don't know where I would be without her and all that she does for me.

I love her with all my heart and can't wait to spend the rest of my life with her.

Congratulations Dan!!

So just a little bit ago I posted in the rant thread my water heater wouldn't stay lit to hear the water. Well my man jlukes posted about changing the thermocouple. A short trip to Lowes and $8 later I am sit right as rain!!

Thank you, Joe! This is why I love THP! Not only is this a place to talk shop, but we really are a family. Helping each other out and making lives easier.

So just a little bit ago I posted in the rant thread my water heater wouldn't stay lit to hear the water. Well my man jlukes posted about changing the thermocouple. A short trip to Lowes and $8 later I am sit right as rain!!

Thank you, Joe! This is why I love THP! Not only is this a place to talk shop, but we really are a family. Helping each other out and making lives easier.

Handiman Joe. He can do it all!

Handiman Joe. He can do it all!

Yes he can! My hot shower will feel so much better than that cold one I was going to take.

My girlfriend and I are getting our first dog next week! We thought about it fir a while and its a go!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

My girlfriend and I are getting our first dog next week! We thought about it fir a while and its a go!

Cool! What are you getting? You have pictures?

I do I'll post them when I get to a computer. Here is the story.

My girlfriend friend from Texas was driving home from a trip and found a dog wandering around without tags at a rest stop. She asked around and didn't find an owner. She searched craigslist to no avail and decided to take him to a shelter. She's a big dog lover but already has 2. Turns out the shelters are full so it's hers. She raised a bunch of money and today she took him to his final vet trip and he is very healthy.

She was looking for a forever home for him and we took her up on it. We are both very excited. The vet believes he's lab, pointer and some other things.

He is house trained, potty trained, loves other animals and kids.

We are excited!

I do I'll post them when I get to a computer. Here is the story.

My girlfriend friend from Texas was driving home from a trip and found a dog wandering around without tags at a rest stop. She asked around and didn't find an owner. She searched craigslist to no avail and decided to take him to a shelter. She's a big dog lover but already has 2. Turns out the shelters are full so it's hers. She raised a bunch of money and today she took him to his final vet trip and he is very healthy.

She was looking for a forever home for him and we took her up on it. We are both very excited. The vet believes he's lab, pointer and some other things.

He is house trained, potty trained, loves other animals and kids.

We are excited!

That's really cool dude. Good for you guys for doing that.

Tim! That's awesome. First come the place together, then comes the dog, then come the ring!!! Haha hold out as long as possible

Just got word that the girlfriend got accepted into the Occupational Therapy program at EMU. Her future is basically set!

What has two thumbs and just wrote $16,850 worth of quotes with over 30 points of margin? This guy. It's a HHJJ because 90% chance of order.

I never cease to be amazed. Quite the family I've made here. Me speechless is a big thing.

I never cease to be amazed. Quite the family I've made here. Me speechless is a big thing.

Lets hear the details...

Lets hear the details...

Nope dude, I won't do it, suffice to say though, I'm an emotional one by nature and it got a little dusty up in here. Happy happy happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back