Status
Not open for further replies.
Filed my taxes last night and am getting a pretty decent refund. Should be enough to pay off our van and have some left over to play around with. Going to be a good feeling having no debt besides the house.

Filed my taxes last night and am getting a pretty decent refund. Should be enough to pay off our van and have some left over to play around with. Going to be a good feeling having no debt besides the house.

Whoa, whoa, whoa...

I though Red Staters weren't getting tax refunds this year. My Blue State Newsletter (TM) must have been misinformed.

(Spoiler Alert: If you don't see the humor in this, please do.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh goodness, happy happys about taxes...Kill me now. I wont even go to the meeting with our finance guy because I will go ape sh!t. Lets see cut our health insurance and raised our taxes. #Perfection

Oh goodness, happy happys about taxes...Kill me now. I wont even go to the meeting with our finance guy because I will go ape sh!t. Lets see cut our health insurance and raised our taxes. #Perfection
Sorry to touch a nerve?

Sorry to touch a nerve?

Nah, part of life. I dont have to be happy about the changes and how much more we are being charged than just a few years ago, but glad some are getting good things out of it.

I'm just waiting on Smalls to come in and berate us for being happy about retrieving our own money from our no-interest government loans :alien:

Nah, part of life. I dont have to be happy about the changes and how much more we are being charged than just a few years ago, but glad some are getting good things out of it.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not happy about what's going on in the government, or the amount of taxes we actually have to pay, but I am happy to be getting a nice chunk back and being able to pay off our van earlier than expected.

It seems crazy that I have an 8 year old daughter. Happy birthday to my girl, the light of my life.

I made the last payment on my hip surgery today! :bananadance:

I'm just waiting on Smalls to come in and berate us for being happy about retrieving our own money from our no-interest government loans :alien:

Dead horse. Everyone keeps doing it!

Just scored me a bottle of pappy.

Guy who got it for me said this is the first time he's received bottles and he's been in the business here since 97.

Guy who got it for me said this is the first time he's received bottles and he's been in the business here since 97.

I don't even drink bourbon, but I know how exciting that is. Congrats!!

As in Pappy Van winkle

Can't begin to say how jealous I am of that. Enjoy every sip.

I have a surprise planned on my wife that is so mind blowing its going to be epic. I only hope the GoPros arrive in time to film the reaction, because it's that darn good.

I have a surprise planned on my wife that is so mind blowing its going to be epic. I only hope the GoPros arrive in time to film the reaction, because it's that darn good.

Good thing she's not on the forum so she'll have no idea it's coming!

:alien:

its a good thing she doesn't hang around on THP then, she won know :alien:

Good thing she's not on the forum so she'll have no idea it's coming!

:alien:

She can see this part...She wont know when or what...It will only make it that much better.

I am scared....or excited...maybe both. I have no idea what he is talking about. But I don't like to be on camera, so let's hope that doesn't happen.

I am scared....or excited...maybe both. I have no idea what he is talking about. But I don't like to be on camera, so let's hope that doesn't happen.

Don't hold your breath, I think we find you on camera.

I run from cameras. I hope he doesn't like his new gopro's because I will smash them before getting on camera.

GoPro's like capturing action and are quite durable.

This is shaping up nicely.

Headed out west for 5 days of skiing with family. Unplugged from work for the first time in years. Hot chocolate, bourbon, mom n dad, kids n wife and some serious double black diamonds....ok maybe not double but some.seriuos skiing. I am blessed!!!

Headed out west for 5 days of skiing with family. Unplugged from work for the first time in years. Hot chocolate, bourbon, mom n dad, kids n wife and some serious double black diamonds....ok maybe not double but some.seriuos skiing. I am blessed!!!

man that sounds like an incredible trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back