The Journey Begins - Equipment Testing On The Road

I missed the NC event but found out I might be at a Braves game the night before the ATL event. If so I'll swing by and test some equipment on the way home Saturday!

Make sure you post in the ATL thread if you are going to make it. Our volunteer in the area (chewie69) is keeping a running list for us.

The rain as stopped in Iowa and the cold temps are going away. Looks like the Tour Van is going to get some great weather this weekend. GG is under the weather, but is a trooper and we cannot wait to see everybody this weekend.

Hope she gets better soon

Oh no! Hope it's not the Chynkyvirus! :alien:

Get well soon, Morgan!

We are going to have a thread coming soon with random pictures and videos from this month long journey. Everything from views from the road while driving (GG taking pictures while I drive) to videos such as how to empty the tanks on the RV. Just some fun stuff from the road over this wonderful journey.

I am excited for this ad you guys haven't posted much during the journey.

That will be cool to see what you guys encounter in "daily life" on this journey.

The weekends are pretty well documented but the day to day happenings are pretty intriguing to me.

Oh, and don't blame me, I used the bush behind the RV on Friday night. :D

Why is that white Tundra following you guy around? Hah!

We are going to have a thread coming soon with random pictures and videos from this month long journey. Everything from views from the road while driving (GG taking pictures while I drive) to videos such as how to empty the tanks on the RV. Just some fun stuff from the road over this wonderful journey.

JB, that will be a lot of fun to watch the behind the scenes magic that make these awesome tour stops a reality!

Would love to watch some behind the scenes stuff! Cool.

I am uploading a video that we get requested a lot and that is, how gross is it to empty your tanks on the Tour Van. Should be ready soon.

I am uploading a video that we get requested a lot and that is, how gross is it to empty your tanks on the Tour Van. Should be ready soon.

Haha, hopefully not too graphic

Hopefully it is just the empty from the tank portion. Not the other "empties". Although I wouldn't be surprised after seeing duke/Ellie (can't remember which one) get a up close viewing of them "emptying".

Emptying the Tanks

All I could picture is cousin eddy from Christmas Vacation

No spraying, no accidents? C'mon man! I expected so much more. :angel:

I think it's both hilarious and awesome that you shared that hahaha!

You would be shocked with how many requested that. I know before we had the Tour Van, I was so nervous about that part of it. Turns out its harmless.

You would be shocked with how many requested that. I know before we had the Tour Van, I was so nervous about that part of it. Turns out its harmless.

haha! THPers are such gluttons for knowledge. I love it.

That's awesome that it's so easy. Very cool.

I can understand the hesitation I always pictured an outhouse and trying to drain it. Turns out it's not that bad!!!

Back